Thirst Tweets Sebastian Stan and Anthony Mackie

Question: What's one song you can't help but dance to?

_______________________________________

"Hi, I'm Anthony Stan" Y/n started.

"I'm Y/n Mackie" Seb greeted with a wave.

"And I'm Sebastian L/n" Anthony carried on the joke.

"And we're here with Buzzfeed to read some of your Thirst Tweets!" Y/n said, as she held up a bucket, labelled;
'Thirst Tweets'.

"Alright, me first!" Seb said as he took the bucket from Y/n. He put his hand in and took out a tweet.

He unfolded it.
"@Y/nL/n, @AnthonyMackie and @SebastianStan are the golden trio for sure! Hope they get a movie together!" He read.

"I agree" Y/n said.

"Yeah, me too. Well, maybe without Sebastian, we could have a double act movie?" Anthony joked.

Seb gave a sad look to the camera.
Y/n took the bucket from him.
"Ok, my turn. We're going alright to start with. No thirsty people yet" she said as she took out a tweet.

"Ooh, this one's for me. I want @Y/nL/n to sit on my face. I don't care if I'm married" She read then gave a troubled look to the camera.

"Ooh, you jinxed it" Seb mumbled.

"Maybe you don't care if you're married but I do. I would rather ditch you and sit on your wife's face than sit on yours" Y/n replied.

Seb and Mackie looked at her, then chuckled. "But I appreciate....you wanting me to..sit on your face" she finished.

Mackie then took a tweet from the bucket. "I feel like there's some sort of love triangle between, @AnthonyMackie, @Y/nL/n and @SebastianStan" he read.

He lent forward to look at Seb. They both nodded and the two kissed Y/n on either cheek, as Y/n looked shocked, either by the tweet, or the kisses.

"Yeah" Mackie said, smirking at the camera. Then Seb took the bucket again.

He took a tweet out.
"Can @SebastianStan rail me. I don't care if it's in public, just do it" he read.

He smiled innocently at the camera.
"I wouldn't, you know. Do it in public.
But I have railed someone before. And I'd do it again, to that person" he turned his gaze to look at Y/n, who's face immediately flushed in embarrassment.

"Next Tweet!" Y/n exclaimed, then grabbed the bucket out of Sebs hands and he gave the camera a look of triumph.

Y/n noticed his look, and whispered,
"Stop it"

He put his hands up in surrender, with an innocent look on his face.

Y/n picked another tweet out of the bucket.
"If I had to choose which three celebrities would have a threesome together. It would be @SebastianStan, @AnthonyMackie and @Y/nL/n"
Y/n read, then gave the camera a flushed look.

"I mean, that sounds fun" Seb joked, causing Y/n and Anthony to shove him off his chair, while he laughed hysterically.