"Ever Heard Of Fanfiction, Tom?" (Tom Holland)

Y/n gets jealous after reading lots of fanfiction involving her boyfriend. Y/n is a Ramsay btw

Some Spoilers for those who haven't watched Moonknight yet.

_______________________________________

"But look at this; it says he threw my leg over his shoulder for leverage then-....well, I don't want to read the rest out loud" Y/n grumbled as she threw him her phone.

He stumbled a bit but caught it in his hand before it could fall to the floor.
He glanced at Y/n before reading the next few words, then proceeded to scream.

"Holy shit!" He laughed hysterically. "I mean, I knew I had fans that had crushes on me but..." he giggled a bit more, "That's a bit far"

Y/n scoffed, "Of course it's too far, you're too much of a you-know-what to even think about kinks and....all the rest" she muttered out.

Tom's mouth hung open in shock and offence, "Excuse me; I could certainly do those things if you wanted me to. And I'd do it way better than Fanfiction describes it" he almost....flirted?

Y/n chuckled then proceeded to smirk at him, "Oh really?" She tested.

Tom just smiled smugly back at her,
"Really really" he responded as he crossed his arms over his chest as if he was proud of himself.

Y/n stared at him for a seconded before laughing again,
"Just sit down will ya? I'm trying to watch a movie, not get all horny" she joked.

He laughed as he made his way over to the couch. He collapsed down onto it, resting his head on Y/n's stomach as he wrapped his arms around her.

She pressed play to continue the movie which had already been played halfway through.

A few minutes later, the couple on screen started having you-know-what. Y/n and Tom just kinda...stared into the screen, not knowing what to do or think. "Jeez, they're really getting into it, aren't they?" Tom whispered.

Y/n blinked before looking at Tom, wiggling her eyebrows. "Yeah, I suppose people do when they have it, Tommy" She replied.

Tom playfully rolled his eyes as Y/n turned her gaze back to the screen just as the couple on screen started making feral noises.

It was like second hand embarrassment for Y/n and Tom:

What do we do?

It feels wrong to watch that

Why did the director put so much sex in this?

And to know that this was only three-quarters of the movie

"Tommy?" Y/n whispered just as the couple moaned. She leant closer to him, waiting for his reply.

"Yeah, love?" He looked from the tv, down at Y/n, seeing she was looking up at him.

"Can we watch Moonknight instead, please? This is just a bunch of horny teenagers" Y/n asked.

Tom smiled. "I thought you'd never ask" he told her, already reaching for the tv remote.

He begun the 2nd episode of the show. They had already watched the three episodes available twice, so why not watch them again?

The show was Y/n favourite at the moment. (Same here) She fell in love with Steven, the main character as he was the funniest other than Khonshu.

A good few minutes in, Steven took off his suit jacket and started provoking the weird dog beast. "Oh, looky here, looky here. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee! My name is Steven with a 'V'. Come on, come on!" He danced around before the beast had enough, charging at him, only for Steven to give a powerful punch to the creator's face, sending it flying back.

He looked at his first, shocked before throwing his hands in the air and celebrating. "WAGWAN! I did it! You got planted!" He laughed, as Y/n and Tom laughed at the tv. "Layla! Did you see that!?"

At that moment, he was thrown onto the road by The Hound. "Do you reckon he's having a seizure?" A bystander asked her friend.

Y/n and Tom laughed again. Y/n happily sighed. "This is much better than horny teenagers" She mumbled.

"Yeah, I know you like Steven" Tom said, nodding along.

"I do. But you know who I love?" Y/n asked as she smiled at Tom.

"Hmm, Oscar Issac?" He guessed jokingly.

Y/n shook her head, before he paused the tv.

"Ryan Reynolds" He guessed again.

Y/n rolled her eyes playfully before shaking her head again. "I'll give you a clue. He's sitting with me right now"

Tom looked around Y/n. "Me?" He guessed like he was in disbelief.

"Of course it's you, you donut" Y/n laughed.

Tom laughed as well. "You sound like your dad there" He joked.

She giggled a bit. "Now, go get me some juice, you idiot sandwich" She tried to sound like her father.

"Yes chef" He replied, jumping up from the couch and jogging to the kitchen to get her a drink as he chuckled.

Y/n looked from his retreating form towards the table infront of her. Dirty dishes from the takeaway they had ordered an hour ago covered the surface, some stuff had even fallen on the floor around the table. "Fine dining. A fine fucking mess" Y/n imitated her father's voice again.

There was a silence before Tom finally burst out laughing from the kitchen, Y/n soon joining in with the laughter.