Met Gala With Y/n L/n (Part 2)

So, if you've read part 1, you picked out your dress and now....Y/n's driving to the Met Gala. Yay.

"I'm excited. And nervous but excited" Y/n said, cheerfully as one of the cameramen filming from beside her.
"I wonder what celebrities I'm gonna meet"

The car stopped outside the Metropolitan Museum of Art, where the Met Gala is held.

The crowd cheered from the other side of the street as they stood behind a barrier, probably to stop everyone from running at the celebs like hungry zombies.

"What's up everybody!?" Y/n waved as she stepped out of the (Dream/car).
"I've only come here for the food!" She joked then continued to walk into the building.

Almost immediately, the cameras and interviewers had spotted her, taking pictures of her and calling out so they could interview her.

As she posed for some pictures, she spotted Dylan O'Brien standing a few metres from her. He seemed to notice her too as his gaze moved to meet hers.

The two had known eachother since Y/n played a character in Teen Wolf, who happened to have a crush on Stiles Stilinski.

He casually made his way over and smiled at her, "Fancy seeing you here" he greeted.

"You knew I was coming here" Y/n chuckled. "Is that what got you up in the morning? Knowing you'd meet The Y/n L/n?" She joked.

"Hmm" he thought for a second, jokingly. "Maybe..."

"Alright then, let's take some pictures" Y/n replied before Dylan put a hand on her waist as the two smiled at the cameras.

After a bit of cheeky posing, Dylan said goodbye and left for an interview.
Y/n still had to have an interview, but first she had to find Liza.

Soon enough, she found her standing as she talked to the camera and made her way over. Liza had stopped her talking and looked around, her gaze falling on Y/n who stood beside her, making her jaw drop.

"Hey, girly" she greeted, as she hugged Y/n.

"Hey" Y/n dragged out as she smiled. The two pulled away from the hug and the interview begun.

"So, this is your first Met?" Liza asked making Y/n nod.

"Yeah, same with you?" Y/n asked, making Liza say,

"Yeah, so I guess we're having the same experience here tonight" she chuckled.
"You're looking gorgeous" Liza started making Y/n thank her and say, 'You too'. "Which brand are we wearing tonight?" Liza asked then held the mic towards Y/n.

"I'm wearing Tony Wards award winning dress, tonight. With F/c and cream jewelry from Tiffany And Co." Y/n answered. "And to finish; Shoes from Dolce & Gabbana"

"Oh wow, so you're wearing alot of expensive clothing tonight?" Liza joked, "Watch your wallet there"

Y/n laughed, "Yeah" she agreed, "This is such a cool experience, just meeting you. I mean I used to watch you on YouTube, or, what am I saying I still watch your content. You always make me laugh and it's so lovely to meet you in person" she told her.

"Awe, thanks. You're one of my top 3 idols" Liza replied and she hugged Y/n again.

"Same here" Y/n smiled as the two pulled away again.

"Alright, well. I don't want to keep you waiting so I'll let you off, thank you so much for the chat" Liza thanked, as Y/n walked away. Liza turned back to the camera once Y/n was gone and smile, "That was so cool! I was freaking out a bit. I love her so much" she told the camera.

Y/n continued on until she saw RDJ.
She decided to calm her fangirling and go chat with him, after all; She was in multiple movies with him. All Marvel related.

She played Ch/n in Captain Marvel, Infinity War, and Endgame, also making an appearance in Shang Chi.

"Hello" She greeted as Robert turned and smiled brightly at her,

"Hey, how's things?" Robert greeted back.

"Great, everything's great. How are you doing?" She replied.

Robert just shrugged, "I'm really only here for the food" he said half jokingly.

Y/n chuckled, "Same here" she agreed.
She chatted for a little while with RDJ before saying she'd see him where the food was, then leaving.

After another interview with BBC, and chatting with various people;
Lil Nas X, Kendall Jenner, Billie Eilish.
Y/n had found out who she would be sitting with.

Shawn Mendes (Who she was good friends with),

Ariana Grande (The two had shared fun times),

Emma Chamberlain (They talked a few times via Instagram),

Billie Eilish(The two had known eachother since they were kids, Y/n acting like the older sister to Billie. And both living beside eachother and going to the same school)

And lastly Addison Rae. (Who, Y/n has never met. But has heard of her)

The good thing was, she was sitting in between Shawn and Billie. Once the photos and interviews were over, everyone made their way to where the food was being served.

Y/n took her seat, already sticking up a conversation with Billie,
"You're looking gorgeous, tonight" she complimented.

"Thanks, you too" she responded as she smiled. "Do you two know eachother?" She asked, gesturing to Shawn then Y/n.

"Oh, yeah, we've known eachother since I started my career. Even before then" Shawn answered as he smiled.

The three chatted for a while until the food came, everyone immediately digging in. After food, Madonna surprised everyone with her performance.

And then everyone went home.
"To say the least, I'm exhausted" Y/n said, once she was back in her hotel room and out of her outfit.
"..........The food was good though"

Hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you want another one of these.
Maybe The Oscars or something?