Long Time No See - Harrison Osterfield

Just so you know, Tom and Y/n aren't related although they act like it.

Summary
Y/n comes back from a buisness trip.
Tom drops her home where Haz is waiting for her.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Y/n's POV

I opened the door and happily jogged to the living room, knowing Haz would be there watching tv or something.

As soon as I spotted him, I shouted happily, "HAZZYY" I ran at him.

"OH MY GOD, N/N!!" Haz shouted as he jumped up from the couch, only to be knocked over again, by me jumping ontop of him.

We both laughed, but I didn't realise that Tom Followed me inside.

"S-should I leave? Orrr???" He asked awkwardly. "You know what? This looks comfy"

He ran at us as Haz and I screamed.
He jumped ontop of me, Haz now being squashed like a bug underneath our weight.

"OH GOD! SINCE WHEN HAVE YOU TWO GOTTEN SO FUCKING HEAVY?" Haz shouted struggling under the weight.

I reached down and kissed him, making Tom gage and hop off us.

He headed to the kitchen when we pulled away.
"I missed you" Haz whispered.

"Missed you too" I replied and hugged him ad I looked at the tv. A movie that I don't know was playing.
"What're you watching?" I asked.

"Oh, I wasn't really watching it. More of, staring into space kinda thing" Haz replied as I nodded in understanding.

"Well, if you're not watching that..." I smiled making Haz widen his eyes.

"I'm not watching The Maze Runner again" he complained making me furrow my eyebrows at him.

"What? Oh you thought...never mind" I thought for a second. "Can we watch The Death Cure?" I asked.

"You just want to see Dylan O'Brien" Haz clarified.

"No, no. I want to see Newt die, so I can cry in your arms to my hearts content" I said hugged him.

He chuckled and hugged me back.
"You sure you wanna watch The Death Cure" he asked in a dramatic voice.

I chuckled at his attempt to be creepy and nodded. Haz picked up the remote and went to Netflix.
"The Death Cure, it is" he said pressing play.

We kinda forgot Tom was here until he came back into the room with a Coke and crisps.

I looked up at him and tried to reach for the Coke, making Tom back away with a smile. "Give it!" I demanded.

Haz titled his head to look at Tom, who was teasingly drinking the Coke.
I gulped as I watched, feeling thirsty all of a sudden.

"Is there any more Coke left?" I asked.

Tom looked at me and shook his head, smile getting wider.

I narrowed my eyes at him and got up off Haz, chasing Tom as he held the bottle close to his body and ran to the kitchen.

Third person

Haz smiled to himself, turned his head back to watching the movie as he heard Y/n and Tom fighting over the small bottle of Coke.

"It's mine!" Tom yelled, scared for his life.

"Give it over, Or your brother gets it!" Y/n shouted back, holding a confused Paddy.

"I'd rather die!" Tom shouted back.

Y/n turned to Paddy, "You get the Coke for me, and I'll give you ten quid" she whispered to him.

Paddy smiled and raced at Tom, who just held Paddy's forehead to keep him in place as he tauntingly took another sip of the Coke.

Y/n looked frightened at his action and yelled out, "HAZ, MAKE HIM GIVE ME THE COKE!"

Meanwhile, Haz had fallen asleep on the couch, not a care in his own little world.

Tom looked towards the living room, then back at Y/n who just disappeared into thin air. Tom shrugged it off and looked at Paddy.

"Are you finished?" He asked him as Paddy tried to run against the force of Tom's hand.

He eventually stopped with a huff, then said, "Now I have a headache"
And ran upstairs.

Tom sighed in relief and walked back into the living room, noticing Harrison passed out on the couch.

What he didn't notice, was Y/n right behind him. She leaped onto him, causing him to sceached in fear and tackled him to the ground.

She quickly grabbed the Coke that had fallen out of Tom grip. She chugged the last of it down and sighed happily.

Tom groan and looked at her,
"Hey!" He complained seeing the now empty bottle.

Y/n teasingly pouted, "Aw, poor Tommy"

Tom looked like he was about to cry.
"I'll buy more" Y/n said lightly slapping his cheek as she smiled.

"I hate you" he mumbled.

"Aw, I love you too, bestie" Y/n smiled and stood up, Tom doing the same.

The two looked at Harrison, who still hadn't woken up. They exchanged smirks to eachother.

"1...2...3!" They both counted, then jumped ontop of Haz, making him immediately wake up and yell out.

Y/n and Tom laughed ontop of him as Haz groaned half asleep.

"What are you? Siblings? Twins? Double Trouble?" Haz complained.

"Love you, hazzy" Y/n smiled.

"Love you too, N/n" Haz breathed, trying to get air. "I'm going to die this way. By my best friend and girlfriend ontop of me, crushing my bones"