Teen Wolf (Bloopers)

This imagine was sitting here watching TV so I had to get it out and about while it was still alive. So here it is, it's short but personality is what we're looking for. Right? Right.
Enjoy!
_______________________________________

=

The camera zoomed in as Y/n stood in between Tyler and Dylan, seemingly reaching them how to dance.

Y/n also had Uptown Funk playing as the three gave it their all.

=

"Our little Scott" Ian said his line as everyone looked at Scott aka Tyler.

"Awe, that's adorable" Y/n mumbled causing everyone to laugh.

=

"I read in a book once, that holding your breath can stop a panic attack-" Y/n started her line only for Dylan to say,

"Oh my god, Y/n L/n just kissed me. I feel so honoured right now. I feel brand new, like I'm a free man-" his voice muffled out as Y/n howled with laughter.

=

Cheap Thrills was blasted through the set as Y/n and Dylan led a large group of actors as everyone danced.

The director looked confused but smiled anyways.

=

Y/n and Dylan stood in front of the camera as she explained the plan.

"So we haven't told anyone about my character turning...void" Y/n said, smiling happily. "I'm excited"

"Oh, Scott is going to shit his pants when he finds out Voidress is Y/n's character, (Character's/name)" Dylan told the camera.

Skip to filming.

Tyler stood with Shelley and Holland as Dylan stood a few metres in front of them in Void Stiles form.

"Where is Ch/n?" Tyler said his line.

Dylan smirked and looked to his left.
Y/n tried to hide a grin as she stepped out as Void Ch/n.

Tyler's eyes widened, "Holy shit! Nobody told me Ch/n turned Void! Oh my god!" He started fanboying.

Y/n and Dylan just laughed, as did the filming crew.

"That's why they didn't give me the rest of the script today!" Tyler realised.

Meanwhile, Dylan and Y/n high fived.

=

Y/n pretended to be asleep as Dylan sat in the driver seated the jeep.

"You are so beautiful" he whispered, then kissed her forehead.

Y/n's eyes shot open in surprise. She lifted her head and looked at the camera man.

"Was that on the script?" She asked, making Dylan smile and nod.

Y/n rested her head back against the car seat, mumbling; "Nobody told me that" with a small smile on her face.

Dylan turned back to the camera, mouthing the words: 'It wasn't' while shaking his head.

=

"So yet again we, the humans, have to save our beloved Scott" Y/n said her line.

"Or...we could just chill?" Dylan said, going off script for the 10th time today. And it was only morning. "Yeah, let's relax and forget about Scott. The guys a werewolf, he can handle it"

"He's locked up in a cell!" Y/n yelled, causing Dylan to jump.

"Alright, Alright. Fine. Let's get him" He said, acting like a kicked puppy as he started up the jeep.

"Cut!" The director ordered just as Y/n and Dylan started laughing.

"Yeah, sure. Let's forget about Scott, he's perfectly fine!" Y/n joked.
"Totally not dying. Let's get some ice cream"

=

Orny stood in front of the camera about to speak his lines but before they started actually filming.

"For some reason, even when we're not filming. Y/n keep calling me 'Coach' like she doesn't know my actual name" Orny said.

"Coach" Y/n nodded, jogging past.

"See?" He said, looking at the camera.

=

"All the single ladies, all the single ladies. You know, Dylan. I'm a single lady" She said wiggling her eyebrows at him.

He laughed before saying. "So am I. Wait- no! That's not what I meant-"

Too late. Y/n was already dying of laughter and running off to tell Tyler what he had said.

A minute later, he heard Tyler laughing. He sighed before giggling. "It's not what I meant"

=