Don't Move A Muscle - Tom Holland

Awaking The Beast is a bad idea

______________________________________

Y/n sat on the couch, waiting for Haz and Tom to come over.

She tossed her phone in the air, catching it, only to toss it up again.

Few minutes later...

She blew raspberries as she watched Teen Wolf.

Few more minutes later...

She now was laying upsidown on the couch, turning up the volume as she admired upsidown Void Stiles.

She started miming his iconic line.
"You can kill the Oni but me? ME? I'm a thousand years old, you can't KILL ME!" She silently yelled, then her face dropped to match Lydia's expression.

"But we can change you" she mimed, then cried out in emotional agony as Void was bit by Scott and then stabbed by Kira.

She ended up falling off the couch, hitting the ground with a thud.

Yeah, you guessed it...a few more minutes!!!!

"WHERE THE HECK ARE THEY!?" Y/n screamed, not seeing the door open.

"It's like-" she checked her phone,
"What the shit? They're a hour and a half late! And I just finished a two Teen Wolf episodes in that time" she to herself.

That's when the sound of the door handle turning, echoed throughout the house.

Y/n quickly covered herself with a blanket and pretended to be asleep, just as Tom and Haz walked into the room.

"Wow, look at that. She looks adorable" Tom whispered to Haz.

"Pitty, you're gonna have to wake her up" Haz replied in the same volume, giving Tom a smug look.
Nobody wants to wake up Y/n, she would murder you if it was legal.

Tom gulped, "Maybe, I can just leave her there. She looks comfy" he said.

Haz walked into the kitchen to get some water, as he replied, "Just move her up to bed. No that hard"

Tom knelt infront of Y/n, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.
"I'll get her a pillow" he said softly.

Y/n opened her eyes and gave Tom a death glare, making his eyes widen.
It's like that scene in Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, where the trex wakes up and roars in Chris Pratts face.

Haz slowly walked into the room as Tom sat there wide eyed, afraid to move or breathe.

"Just, don't move a muscle" Haz whispered.

Y/n moved her gaze to look at Haz, and slowly went to a sitting position on the couch, making Tom back away slowly.

"Where were you two?" She asked, her death stare flickering between the two frightened boys.

"Tell my girlfriend I love her, Tom" Haz whispered as Y/n's eyes stayed on him.

Y/n leaped off the couch, as Haz shouted, "SHIT!!" and ran for his life, Y/n right on his tail.

Tom stood up straight, staring at the spot where Haz was just standing.
"AHHHHHH!!!! THOMAS!!! HELP ME!!" He heard Haz scream from up stairs.

"Nowhere to run to BABY!!" Y/n sang.

The last thing Tom heard was Haz screaming.

"YOU'RE NEXT, TOMMY!!" Y/n laughed hysterically.

Tom laughed, but then saw her, at the end of the stairs looking at him with a smile. His eyes widened.

And that, my friends, was the end of Tom and Haz.
R.I.P

*Y/n looked straight at the camera*

"You're next" she said, with a creepy smile, to the reader.

R.I.P Reader

XXXX - XXXX