I need help with something and you're the best person to ask

I want some feedback on the way I write for your character.

I've written Y/n as a kind of fun, caring, young woman.

But I would also like to try out writing her in a different way... Maybe more serious?

So I want to know what you think of Y/n and the way I've portrayed her. I want to know if you like her or hate her.
Cause if you hate her, I don't want to continue writing her that way.

I know everyone's answers will vary, so I'll need as many as possible.

I know everyone's different so I could also make some where Y/n is serious and keep the other fun Y/n to write for happier scenarios. So have two different but similar Y/n's. Does that make any sense?

And maybe sometimes I will switch their roles, have the serious Y/n do something happy and the fun Y/n go through some suffering. The powers of being an author, haha

So, yeah. Let me know what you think because your opinion is what matters here.

I will continue writing the Y/n's like always, with no description of appearance and continue to let you fill in the blanks.

Alright then, let me know if you want a serious Y/n version or not.
I do love angst and fluff is very easy to write. So I want to try it all out.

As always, thanks for supporting me and my books! Have a good one!