Let It Go! - Dylan O'Brien (As if you didn't know that already)

Dylan and Y/n put on an act!
Y/n is the judge and Dylan is the shy contestant.

Question: Who would you rather be related to, David Attenborough or Stan Lee?

______________________________________

Dylan stood infront of Y/n as she sat behind a coffe table.

She looked up from the papers in her hand and asked, "Hey, there. What's your name, sir?" She asked.

"Uhhhh. My name is Dylan" Dylan said playing with his finger.

"And, what song are you going to be singing for us today?" Y/n asked trying to keep a straight face.

"Uh, Let It Go. From Elsa" He scrunched his face up. "No, no, no. Wait. It's from Frozen, but Elsa sings it" he said.

Y/n stiled a laugh and nodded for him to sing.

He cleared his throat then looked down at the lyrics.

Elsa started singing, surprising him. He quickly started singing the lyrics out of time.

Snow, glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen...

"Snow....on the mountain. Not a footprint, to be seen" he said dramatically, while making a face. Y/n laughed through her nose as he continued.

A kindom of isolation, and it looks like...I'm the queen

"Kingdom of ISOLATION! And it looks LIKE...I'm the queen" he went high and low.

Soon enough, he got to the chorus.

Don't let them in don't let them see! Be the good girl you always have to be

"Conseeeall. Dont feeel. Dont let them know!......WELL NOW THEY KNOWWWWWW" He screamed as Y/n howled with laughter.

"Let it go. Let It GO! CAN'T hold it back ANYMORE-OR-OR! Let it go! LET IT GO-O-O! TURN AWAY...." He reached over to the door beside him and slammed it shut, "AND SLAM THE DOOR!!"

Y/n stood up and joined in,

"HERE I STAND!! IN THE LIGHT OF DAY-AY-AY-AYYYY" They shouted dramatically.

Dylan picked Y/n up and lifted her above him in a 'I had the time of my life' pose. He rotated in a circle, as the two finished,

"Let the STORM RAGE ONNNN!!" Dylan put her down and dipped her.
"The cold never bother me anyway" they finished as they stood up straight and did Elsa's actions and pretended to flick a door closed as they swiftly turned around.

The camera man, who happened to be Y/n's brother, Peter looked at the two shocked as he stopped recording and lowered the camera slowly.

"What the hell did I just watch!?" Peter asked himself in disbelief as his eyes flickered from Y/n to Dylan to the nearly empty bottle of gin on the coffee table, back to Dylan to Y/n.

Y/n and Dylan just laughed.