Answering 20 Questions!

Thought you guys might want to know a little bit more about me so, here you are!

Feel free to answer the questions yourself in the comments if you want
_______________________________________

Q1: Which fictional character would you save from dying?

A1: Probably Tony Stark...(don't cry, don't cry, don't cry-)

Q2: Day or night?

A2: Night

Q3: If you could meet a famous person, who would it be?

A3: Dylan O'Brien, Oscar Isaac, Pedro Pascal, the list could go on...but I'm not gonna let it.

Q4: Realist or Dreamer?

A4: I'm kinda both

Q5: Phobias?

A5: Spiders, but I'm slowly getting over them because I am both scared and fascinated by them.

Q6: What is your favourite thing to write?

A6: Fanfiction. It goes like so;
I watch a movie.
I like the movie.
I start to write fanfic on said movie.
I run out of ideas for one part in movie.
I don't publish fanfic and hate myself for writing so much on it as it was all a waste of my time.

Q7: Fluff or angst?"

A7: A bit of both but I do write fluff alot more so..

Q8: How would you describe your style?

A8: Lazy 😂

Q9: Do you listen to music to help you write?

A9: Fun Fact; most of my imagines are inspired by the songs I listen to. You may be thinking: 'what songs did she listen to for the thirst Tweets?' 
Answer..... ...... . ..  .         . ... .  .        I'm not going to answer that.

Q10: Who is the hardest character for you to write?

A10: Definitely Y/n. It's so hard to fit you into stories but when they are stories I make up myself it is very easy. So when writing fanfics for movies, my books end up being like everybody else's and I hate that. That's partly the reason why I unpublished my Bucky book. When I wrote it, I probably didn't know what grammar was. And I felt sick every time I looked at the reader count go up and people saying: 'Can't wait for the next chapter' because I didn't have a next chapter.

The reason why my Encanto book is completed was because I made sure to finish the entire movie before publishing, and I would like to write that way from now on. Sorry, long-ass answer but anywho.

Q11: Who is the easiest character for you to write?

A11: Any person or character I know very well is easy for me to write about. If I don't really know them, it's hard to conjure up how they react to Y/n saying this or somebody else saying whatever.

Q12: Do you tell people in your life that you write fics?

A12: Yeah, but I don't go into detail about it.

"You write books? Well, now we know who in the family the talent got passed down to" - One of my relatives who's an actual author.

Me: *Smiles awkwardly*

Him: "What do you write about?"

Me: *Panicking internally* "Uh, I write for others. I write for people who can't or don't know how to. I write for other people's enjoyment"

Him: "I'm sure every author does"
Him: *proceeds to go on big rant about his book and how the world is changing and 'it's all online now'*

This was the question I dreaded. You ready for it?

Him: "What's the name of your book? And where can I read it?"

Me: *wishes to vanish out of existence*
"I...uh...I don't think you'd be interested-"

By the way, my mother was the one to start that whole conversation...and while I love her very dearly. In the moment, I wanted to be underground buried with the ancestors.

Hahaha, next question.

Q13: Where do your story ideas come from?

A13: Either from songs or someone might say something to me in RL and I'll just think 'That could make a good line for an imagine'

Q14: Dream job?

A14: Veterinarian

Q15: Ever had a crush?

A15: No...(only once)...maybe?
Interesting story to this.
I liked him. I would always find my gaze just landing on him if he was in the room. Then I found out he had a girlfriend, it was obvious with the way they kissed in the corner that that was the case. I then stopped liking him for said reason. I don't like causing trouble, I'm a nice person.

Q16: Nicknames people give you?

A16: Gracia, Grass, Graceo, Grey. Some people like calling me Gracie and I don't know how to feel about it.

Q17: Relationship Status

A17: Single....I don't even know if I want a relationship, it all seems too complicated.

Q18: meaning behind your username?

A18: It's because my name is Grace and I am obsessed with horses. Though, if anyone plays COD: mobile, you'll find my name to be Cosmicslice. My tumblr name is similar to that one, if anyone wants it. I have a few others fic over there, not as many as I do over here but consider it exclusive content. Haha.

Q19: Pets?

A19: Only Simba, the ginger cat who loves food. He's more like a dog than a cat, I taught him how to sit and sometimes he'll even join me on a walk, if it's a short one.

Q20: What do you do to help improve your writing?

A20: I like to read over my imagine out loud or in my head so I know if it makes sense or not. Sometimes my sister, who also writes fan-fiction, will read it.
But most of the time I don't like her to because she makes fun of it. Don't worry, I do the exact same to her stories.