Humiliated Together

Getting on the news and watching a Disney movie after.

No pairings in this, just best friends being weirdos :)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Humiliated together. Teen Wolf actors, Tyler Posey, Dylan O'Brien and Y/n L/n made the internet view their friendships very differently. Here's what happened..." the news reporter spoke. The video came on screen of what happened.

_

Y/n jogs on stage but trips over.

Dylan and Tyler see this and trip over on purpose when they're called out.

Y/n smiled and hugged them both.
"Thank you" she said.

_

The video ended and Sharon, the reporter continued, "It just shows how the three really care about eachother on and off set. Now over to our crime correspondent..."

Her voice faded as Y/n lowered down the volume, then glanced at Dylan and Tyler who sat on the couch beside her.

"Well, what do you think of that?" She asked the two.

Dylan shook her head with furrowed eyebrows, "I don't even know how that got on the news and why they're reporting it...." he trailed off.

Tyler shook her head, standing up.
"Wow, the news just gets random things and throws it in their audience faces. I mean, out of 10, how many people would've wanted to see that on the news?" He asked.

Dylan shrugged, "I'd say, 10. I've got alot of fans" he said jokingly.

Y/n chuckled a bit, "I think the news can just put whatever they want on" she said then got up to follow Tyler into the kitchen.

The three had been living together in a rented apartment while they filmed for Teen Wolf. They just thought it would be easier to go in one car then separately.

Dylan went to get some ice while Tyler got the drinks and glasses out.

Y/n got the snacks she had bought earlier, then they all when back into the living room.

Y/n and Tyler put the snack and drinks down on the coffee table as Dylan re-entered the room with a glass full of ice.

Y/n grabbed the remote and went to Netflix. "What do you guys wanna watch tonight?" She asked.

Tyler shrugged, telling her he didn't mind while Dylan reached over and took the remote off Y/n.

Dylan went to Disney+ and searched up,

Search: Cinderella

The movie showed up, both animated and live action. He picked the animated version.

"Why are we watching Cinderella? I wanted to watch The Little Mermaid" Tyler complained.

Dylan and Y/n just looked at him with an 'Are you serious?' Look.

"Y/n asked you if you had a suggestion and you said.." Dylan then shrugged to demonstrate. "You said that"

Tyler frowned like a toddler and rested his head on Y/n's shoulder, leaning away from Dylan.

"Hey! That's not fair! I want a shoulder to cry on" Dylan complained seeing Tyler with his head on Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n pursed her lips and spoke,
"Can you two please shut it? Im trying to watch Cinderella here" she motioned to the TV.

Dylan rolled his eyes seeing Tyler give him a smirk. 'These two goofballs are gonna be the death of me' Y/n thought.

Dylan took the bowl of Skittles for himself, hugging it while grabbing a handful and helping himself to the sweets.

"Aw, can I have some?" Tyler asked him.

Dylan hugged the bowl more, acting like a toddler, "No, you took the comfiest position on the couch" he said referring to leaning on Y/n's shoulder.

Tyler opened his mouth, only letting out a frustrated groan. Y/n looked at the two, "For Thor's sake! Will you two stop it" she said.

Tyler and Dylan paused for a second, then smiled innocently.

"Ok, I'll shut up if I get to move positions with Tyler" Dylan said.

Y/n paused the movie and stood up, surprising Tyler as his upper body fell sideways from leaning on Y/n.

Y/n sat inbetween the two boys,
"Here, lean on my shoulder now" she said unpausing the movie.

Dylan rested his head on Y/n right shoulder, while Tyler rested on her left.

Half way through the movie, Y/n got tired of holding her head up so she rested her head ontop of Dylan's.

A few seconds later, a long high pitched goat sound was heard from Tyler and he saw the two.

Y/n lifted her head and mockingly made the same sound, then...
"SHUT THE FUCK UP" Y/n yelled back at him.

Tyler bit his lip to try and stop himself from laughing. Dylan had fallen asleep somehow not waking up through the loud noises being made.

Y/n sighed and went back to watching the movie as Tyler hesitantly put his head back on her shoulder.

'It's only for 5 more seasons of Teen Wolf. It's only for five more seasons of Teen Wolf' Y/n repeated in her head.