Bloopers (Maze Runner)

Question: Who's your favourite Maze Runner character and why?

______=___________=____________=_______

The groups stood in silence waiting for Y/n to say her line.

"Ehh, what was my line again?" She asked causing everyone to burst out, laughing.

Bleep

"THOMAS!" Y/n yelled as she rushed over to Dylan who fell to the ground letting go of the grevier stinger.

Dylan opened his eyes and peaked at her, "Yeah?" He asked causing everyone to laugh.

Bleep

"And Action!"

Y/n, Dylan and Ki started jogging.

"Go back!"

The three looked at eachother, shrugged then begun to jog backwards.

Bleep

"Go bad bitch! Go bad bitch! Oh!" Y/n and Kaya Started singing as they danced.

Thomas and Dylan stood there looking at them. Dylan faced the camera.

"This is who I'm filming a sex scene with later" he told the camera while pointing at Y/n.

Y/n and Kaya, started laughing, clearly hearing Dylan.

Bleep

All the actors started circling the fire in a conga line, Dylan at the front as they all sung gibberish.

The camera zoomed in on the director as he shook his head watching them.

Bleep

Thomas chopped at a tree, as he said his line to Dylan.

"Damn, just look at those muscles movin'" Y/n whispered to Dylan, making him giggle as the two watched Thomas chop the tree, not caring that he was still saying his line.

Bleep

"Filming is going great, you know? We've actually made alot of progress lately-" Dylan told the camera, but was cut off by Y/n yelled from across the set.

"DYLAN, WE'RE SHOOTING A SEX SCENE NOW!" she yelled.

Dylan smiled and gave her thumbs up before turning back to the camera.

"Excuse me, I gotta have sex now" he said, then jogged off to find Y/n.

Bleep

"Is this a bad time to tell you guys, I'm claustrophobic?" Ki asked as he squeezed through the two walls.

Bleep

Everyone heard screaming and the camera turned to follow Dylan, who was running around the set with Y/n over his shoulder as she screamed and laughed.

"DYLAN!!" The heard her cry out as he laughed and kept running.

Bleep

"Who's rat man over there?" Thomas asked.

"Dunno. I think i saw him from Game Of Thrones" Y/n replied causing everyone to laugh.

Bleep

"If you had to choose one person to save out of me and Thomas, who would you choose?" Dylan asked Y/n as they sat down in the set.

"I would choose Thomas" Y/n replied causing Dylan to act like he'd just been shot.

"YES!!" They heard. Y/n looked over to see Thomas running at her.

He picked her up bridle style while she giggled then he ran away from Dylan, saying,

"I STOLE YOUR LADY!"

Bleep

"Oh my god. I think this is the most filming we've done all year, today" Y/n said to the camera, not noticing Dylan coming up behind her.

He gave a quick kiss to her cheek from behind her, then ran for it heading bac where he came from.

Y/n smiled knowing who it was. She turned around to watch Dylan run away, who was screaming,

"HOLY SHIT! I ACTUALLY JUST DID THAT!"

Bleep

The two were filming the smoochey smooch scene. Dylan slowly walked behind Y/n. Her eyes followed him until he was out of view.

He moved a lock of hair away from her shoulder before starting to kiss the nape of her neck.

Y/n played her part and closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling. Dylan then jokingly licked her neck, causing her to gasp and move away to look at him.

"You naughty little sausage!" She chuckled.

Dylan laughed, "Well, I saw an opportunity. And I took it sweatheart" he joked back.

She stifled another laugh then stepped forward and kissed his lightly before pulling away again. "You could've just asked, you know" she mumbled with a smile.

Dylan wasn't able to reply though as the director spoke up,
"Hey, hello? We're still rolling here" he told them with a small laugh.

The two chuckled out an 'Oh' as they turned back to start the scene again.