How This Book Was Created...nice enough title

By the way, this is literally me, haha. ⬆️

So...I wanted to write an imagines book. But what category would I choose?

I first tried out multi-fandom imagines that I didn't published at the time and I didn't really get anywhere with them.

And then I saw Celebrity Thirst Tweets on YouTube and went.

Ding, ding, ding. Ring, a-ding, ding.
Celebrity imagines.

So then I was thinking. 'What if someone has already done this...'

I searched it on Wattpad.

Y/n L/n The Celebrity

Got no results so I just said; "Right then. That's the name of the book"

Haha. Anyway. My point is that if you see something that doesn't exist at the moment. Whether it be art, music, or writing. Do it! Or go try it out because if I hadn't searched up that title and got no results, I wouldn't be here chatting away to you all.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't be on this app. I kinda ran out of good books to read.

Okay. If anyone has any questions about the book, feel free to ask away. Just highlight this paragraph and get typing!

One question someone asked me was if I would make more imagines. I will, when I get the chance to. I'll write something when I think of something. Oki-dokie.

I can never say this enough;

Thanks for supporting me and my books.