Strictly Or Not? - Dylan O'Brien And Y/n L/n

The Jimmy Fallon Show.
Dylan and Jimmy try to persuade
Y/n to go on Strictly Come Dancing after the world sees her and Dylan showing off their moves.

Y/n and Dylan are together.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Dylan sat beside Y/n on the long couch. Jimmy Fallon sat at his desk as a screen came up beside him.

"Now, you two have been known for being the best at entering a room as we just saw. But there was one that everyone really loved" Jimmy started as the video showed on the screen.

Y/n smiled knowingly and looked at Dylan, who winked at her. They both then looked at the screen as Jimmy finished, "Let's take a look at your most viewed entry" he said as the video played.

_

It was at Comic Con, and the host was announcing Y/n and Dylan.

"Please welcome, Y/n L/n and Dylan O'Brien!" He exclaimed.

Dylan and Y/n started to move towards the middle of the stage, as they jokingly performed dance moves.

They jazz walked to the middle of the stage, where they did a spin and another fancy trick they had just learned back stage

The audience cheered them on as the host looked impressed.

They finished off with Dylan dipping Y/n as they both smiled at the audience

Dylan helped Y/n back to her feet as she chuckled at the audience who were clapping and cheering.

_

The video ended and the audience clapped, as Y/n and Dylan smiled.

Jimmy grinned at them,
"That was so good!" He exclaimed, impressed. Dylan and Y/n just laughed.
"You two should go on Strictly Come Dancing"

Y/n shook her head as Dylan smirked,
"That would be really fun" he said, as Y/n looked at him.

Y/n just laughed,
"No, no. That was only for a bit of fun. Besides, I don't think I could go on Strictly. My dancing is not the best" she told Jimmy.

Dylan raised an eyebrow at her words, then looked at Jimmy.
"She's better then me, by a long shot" he said.

"Dylan that's only at parties. Anywhere else and you're practically an Olympian!" She argued.

Dylan rolled his eyes playfully, then looked at Jimmy, "I Am So Not" he sassed, dramatically.

The audience chuckled at the two's bickering.

"Go on Strictly. I'd say you'll do great!" Jimmy tried to persuade her.

Y/n thought for a moment, taking a glace at Dylan's puppy eyes to die for.
She finally gave in.

"Ok, I'll see if we can get in" She said making Dylan stand up and fist pump the air, in victory.

Everyone chuckled at his childish actions as Dylan sat back down and side hugged Y/n with biggest smile on his face.

"I might just regret this later" she mumbled, making Dylan and Jimmy, who heard her, laugh.