Thirst Tweets With Will Poulter

Hey, hey, hey! Welcome back to Thirst Tweets everybody. I'm back at it again🙃
Only this time with Will Poulter!! Whoop whoop.

Also for this one I looked up some real tweets and holy moly, there are a lot....of weird ones. Pity I didn't add them all but I wanted to keep it PG...ish.

This imagine was requested by the brilliant....Endessa

Enjoy!

------

"Welcome, everyone. I'm Will Poulter and this is my annoying girlfriend, Y/n L/n" Will joked.

"You're lucky to have me" Y/n glared, also joking.

Will turned and the two stared at eachother in silence before they broke character and laughed.

-

"Thirst Tweets! We love them, don't we, Will?" Y/n smirked.

Will nodded. "Yes, I love being called a Sexy Beast on one side of twitter and being asked to strip butt naked on the other...Though, Y/n, you tend to hang around on both sides, don't you, darling?" He teased.

"Yes" She replied, fully serious. She hide her grin and looked to someone of camera. "Let's begin"

-

"I want a t-shirt of @WillPoulter's butt." Y/n read before looking up at the camera. "Me too" She turned to see Will giving her a weirded out look, making her laugh.

-

"I want @WillPoulter to rail me in a way no human has ever been railed before. I'm serious." Will read before muttering. "Choo, choo"

-

"The way I want @Y/nL/n to sit on my face until I'm dead 🥵" Y/n read before chuckling.

-

"Will Poulter makes me feel feral at any time but wow, him in Maze Runner...DADDY" Y/n read before coughing as Will raised an eyebrow.

"Day one, Greenie. Let's see those hips move" He said before turning to the camera, shrugging. "That's what I actually wanted to say when I acted in that scene but they threatened to fire me if I didn't stick to the script and keep it PG"

"Seriously?" Y/n asked in disbelief.

"Fully serious" Will grinned. "Though, with this tweet's mention of a father figure I get why they didn't @ me. They don't want me telling them off....or do they?"

Y/n just laughed.

-

Y/n picked up another tweet and handed it to Will. "Let's see if this is a good one..."

"I would let Y/n L/n spit in my face and I would use it as mouth wash" Will read.

Y/n grimaced before chuckling. "I don't think that'll be good mouthwash....Uh..."

Will nodded and looked at the camera. "I would too" He answered the tweet making Y/n howl with laughter.

-