The Graham Norton Show

"Our next guest is a talented actress and director. She worked on Spider-man; Homecoming, Avatar, Jurrasic World and many more. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Y/n L/n!" Graham announced, as he gestured to the backstage door opening.

The audience applauded as Y/n walked onto the stage, waving to the audience with a smile and made her way over to Graham. He stood up and greeted her. Then they both sat down.

"Joining Y/n for tonight's interview, are three more actors who don't need introduction. But here I am giving one anyway" the audience laughed. "Please welcome, Tom Holland, Zendaya and Jacob Batalon"
The backstage door opened again, revealing the three.

The made their way over to Graham and Y/n, smiling and waving at the audience's applause.
Graham and Y/n greeted them and everyone sat down.

"So how are we all?" Graham asked causally.

"Good, thanks" We replied.

"So we'll start with you, Y/n. Because in the last few months, you've been very busy, making your own movie"
Graham announced, the audience clapping.

"Yes, yes, I have been busy. We, started last summer, just setting up everything and getting the script all ready. When all the props are finished and ready to work with, I then am to find some actors to play my characters. And to be honest, I had a wide selection to choose from. Because there are so many great actors and actresses out there. And also getting alot of the members of the public to also play in the movie. So, yeah, I've been pretty busy" Y/n replied.

The three sitting beside her nodded.
"And, lucky for her, I volunteered to play a part in the movie" Tom said proudly.

The audience and celebrities laughed and Y/n nodded with a smile.
"Yes, he was actually one of the first actors to volunteer, and play a role. But I'm happy he did, and hopfully I can get a few more actors to play and then we can finally start advancing to actually filming" Y/n said.

"And can we know the name of this movie?" Graham asked.

"So the movies called, Paid To Lie"
The screen beside Graham showed the cover of the book, that I was going to turn into a movie.
"And it's basically about, struggling with loss, grief and getting over it. Starting over, and becoming you again. Because, everyone struggles with loss, at some point in their life, and some may handle it different to others. And that's what people need to understand, we're not all the same. We have our own thoughts and feelings. So don't let other people change you for their benefit. And that's the message I'm hoping to carry with this movie. I want people who go see the movie, to come out of the cinema, with a new prospective on life. Life is short, so you gotta live it, before you regret it" Y/n answered.

The audience applauded, some cheering.

"Thank you" Y/n said with a smile.

"Very inspirational, well, I will definitely be going to see Paid To Lie, when it comes out in cinemas" Graham said. Tom, Zendaya and Jacob nodded in agreement.

"Moving on to Tom" Graham said. Tom sat up a bit straighter, hearing his name. "How was filming for Spider-man; Homecoming?"

"It was fun. I enjoyed filming and hanging out with these three amazing people" Tom gestured to Zendaya, Jacob and Y/n. "And I loved doing the stunts. I mean, the ones I was brave enough to do" The audience laughed.
"But yeah, I had a fantastic time, getting to know everyone"

Graham nodded. "And are you looking forward to the release of Far From Home?"

"Oh yes, yes. You guys are going to love it" Tom said to the audience.

The audience clapped and cheered.
"And what is it like filming with Tom?" He asked Zendaya and Jacob.

"He's a handful. I'll tell you that" Zendaya joked. The audience laughed. "But overall, he's very fun to work with and I enjoyed filming with him" Jacob nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, plus he pays for food afterwards so" Jacob joked.

The audience laughed again when Tom nodded.

Time Skip.

Graham chuckled, "Well, we'll have to have you on the show again, to talk more about your upcoming films. In the meantime, thank you so much for coming tonight. Weren't they a great sport?" He asked the audience, getting , a big 'yes' as they all replied at once.

"Thank you very much for having us Graham. Hope to see you soon" Y/n said as they all stood up.

They said their goodbyes and the audience clapped and cheered as they exited backstage again.

Y/n chuckled, "I think The Graham Norton Show is the best show I've been on" She said to the three.

"Yeah" Tom and Zendaya agreed.

"He's so fun" Jacob said.

"So, who's place are we heading to?"
Zendaya asked.

"We can go to my apartment, it's just a block away" Tom suggested.

"Sure, let's go" Y/n said.