Adore You (Harry Styles)

Harry and Y/n have a child who is deaf  though he still likes the vibrations of his father's music. But when Y/n and Harry find out about Charlie's struggles at school, what can they do to help?

Every text that is in this style is them using sign language.
Enjoy!

_______________________________________

"Do the others think I'm weird?" Charlie signed.

Y/n looked down at her son confused. After Charlie got into bed and Y/n had tucked him in, he suddenly started signing this.

"Why would you think that?" She asked.

"They don't hang out with me or even talk with me" Charlie signed sadly, before lifting his gaze to his mother.
"It's because I'm deaf, isn't it?"

Y/n suddenly felt angry inside, knowing he was right. Most of the kids at his school didn't know sign language, there was no way of communicating so they resolved to avoiding Charlie.

Y/n calmed herself, knowing that she couldn't get angry at kids who just didn't understand. The 12 year old was almost 13 and he still hadn't brought home one friend for a playdate or birthday party.

"You know what? Forget it. If they can't commit to learning your language, then they aren't true friends" Y/n told him, taking his hand and gently rubbing her thumb over his knuckles.

"Maybe I'm not perfect enough" He mumbled.

"Don't say that. You are perfect, in every way possible. Don't let somebody tell you otherwise. You're handsome, you're talented at everything; music, sports, art, maths and so on. And most importantly; you're my son. You're a Styles" She whispered the last part, lifting her hand up to brush some strands of hair out of his eyes.

He had hair identical to Harry's, and eyes that resembled a mixture of both parent's eye colours. He was the cutest kid you'd ever meet. Even his personality matched his looks.

"Wanna come with me to visit your Dad at the studio?" She asked.

Charlie immediately jumped up, putting on his shoes. Y/n laughed at his eagerness. "Okay, then"

_______________________________________

Charlie held his mother's hand as the two walked into the big music studio, where Harry would record his songs for his albums.

"Evening, Y/n" The security gaurd greeted before smiling down at Charlie. "Evening, Sir" He signed.

The two liked to roleplay, Charlie the businessman and Phil, the bodyguard.

Charlie grinned before acting serious. "Where's my payment?" He signed.

Phil reached into his pocket, taking out a packet of sweets before handing them to Charlie, in a secret-like manner.

Charlie took the sweets, looking down at them, inspecting them, before he looked back to Phil and gave a curt nod of approval. "Jelly Tots, my favourite" He signed. Phil smiled as the two broke character. "Thanks, Phil"

Phil nodded. "You're most welcome, Charlie" He sighed back.

"Is Harry recording at the moment?" Y/n asked Phil, who nodded.

"Yeah, but he should be finishing up soon" He said before Y/n and Charlie said goodbye and continued on.

Studio number 12. Harry sang all his songs here. Charlie had been here many times, sometimes his father would bring him into the recording booth to sing with him.