Mr and Mrs With Dylan O'Brien and Y/n L/n

In this, Dylan and Y/n are put into two different rooms so they can't hear or see eachother.
They then answer questions about the other person. Y/n to Dylan and Dylan to Y/n
Makes sense? Perfectly non confusing right?

_______________________________________

"Hi" Y/n started with a wave to the camera.

=

"Hi, everyone! So today I'm with Buzzfeed-" Dylan told them.

=

"And I'm going to answer some questions about my boyfriend, Dylan O'Brien" Y/n continued.

=

"And I'm going to talk shit about my girlfriend, Y/n L/n" Dylan joked, then showed the questions to the camera.

He glanced down at them then back up to the camera.
"In my opinion, it should be Y/n O'Brien" he shrugged.

=

"Question number 1" Y/n started, as she pulled the piece of paper revealing the question.

"When was the last time, you two kissed?" She read. She smiled at the camera, "Right before we started filming and Dylan left the room" she answered.

=

"When was the last time you two kissed?" He read.

He looked at the camera, "Uh, just a few minutes ago. I wanted more, but she replied with, 'Not here'. Whatever that means" he joked, wiggling his eyebrows.

He looked down at the questions, then burst out laughing at what he just said.

"Oh, my god" he tried to wipe the smile off his face, "She's gonna watch this and make me sleep on the couch"
He giggled.

=

"He's probably said something, either inappropriate right now, or he's talking about sleeping on the couch after he says something inappropriate" Y/n stated.

"Next question!" She said.

=

"What is Y/n's favourite colour?" Dylan read, then furrowed his eyebrows.

"Is it.....Least/Fav/Colour?" He asked the person off screen.

=

"Purple" Y/n said confidently, then shook her head mumbled,
"Never shuts up about it"

=

"I'm just going to say, L/F/C" Dylan shrugged.

"Next!"

=

"Who would you date if you didn't date Dylan?" Y/n read.

"Uh, I would date Stiles Stilinski" she smiled. "You never said he had to be real or not" she said.

=