Bath Time! (Dylan O'Brien)

Y/n and Dylan have had a dog for about a year now. Y/n named her Pippin (Yes, the dog from The Meg) after Dylan lost a bet.

But every pet has their own worst pastime. Pippin's is Bath time.

Sorry this imagine's very short and terrible.😂

____________________________

Dylan sat down on the couch as he watched a random show on the TV.
Suddenly he smelled something....bad.

He looked towards the source of the smell to see Pippin sitting on the floor, looking up at him.

"You stink" he commented, causing the spaniel to huff. "Hmm, you know what time it is? Bath Time!"

As soon as the two words left his mouth, Pippin's ears dropped further then they already were.

She whined slightly in denial as she backed up. Dylan rolled his eyes.
"Come on, Bee, I wash you, you get dried off and then you don't need to worry about smelling bad ever again. Well...maybe until the next time you roll in..stuff" he cringed as he picked the King Charles Spaniel up.

Pippin whined some more as he carried her to the bathroom.

"Trust me, Pippet. I am doing you a huge favour!" Dylan exclaimed back.

Dylan perfered 'Jaws' over 'The Meg' so he called the dog Pippet. (Yeah, like the dog from Jaws)

And he guessed it made sense that Pippin was afraid of water. I mean, after being in a movie with a humongous shark chasing you, you'd surely get chills running down your spine.

Dylan washed Pippin in the sink he had made into a small bath, he rapped a towel around the spaniel's body and lifted her out of the bath and onto the ground.

He started to dry her off as he heard the front door open.

"Dyl? Are you home?" He heard Y/n's voice called as she made her way to the kitchen.

"Yeah! One second..just gotta" he stopped drying the dog as she was dry enough and kept the towel over her as he carried her out of the bathroom and into the living room, before setting her down infront of the warm fire.

"Get warm, Pippet" he mumbled before walking into the kitchen.
He rushed over to Y/n as she made a crisp sandwich and hugged her from behind.

(If you guys want to know how to make the perfect Irish crisp sandwich, let me know)

"Oh, hello" Y/n chuckled as she turned around in his arms to give him a kiss.

Suddenly, the sound of paws tapping against the wooden flooring was heard as Pippin trotted into the kitchen, the towel trailing behind her as it still lay on her back.

Y/n turned to look and smiled.
"Pippin! Awe, come 'ere, honey. I missed you so much!" She said, kneeling down to pick up Pippin.

Dylan glared at the dog jealously. The dog seemed to glare back. The two looked at Y/n as she took out a treat and gave it to Pippin.

"Don't I get a treat?" Dylan joked.

"I already gave you one. But, since i enjoy giving them to you so much, here you go" she said before kissing him again.

"I missed you" Dylan mumbled.

"I missed you too. And the dog as well" she added with a smile.
"Did I hear you call her Pippet?"

Dylan quickly nodded. "Yeah. I think Jaws was way better" he told her.

She just shrugged and looked at the dog. "Pippin?" She called, but the dog didn't look up.

Dylan chuckled but cleared his throat and called. "Pippet?"

The dog's head shot up to look at Dylan. Y/n looked at Pippin/et before raising an eyebrow at Dylan.

He shrugged. "I guess she likes 'Pippet' more"

Y/n hummed in agreement.