Drunk and Drunker - Dylan O'Brien

After being out to many different clubs and pubs around town, Y/n and Dylan have bad enough of it and come home, Way too drunk.
Btw, Dylan and Y/n are best friend in this
_______________________________________

Dylan and Y/n stumbled into the room where Tyler, Holland and Crystal were sat, waiting for them.

Y/n blinked as she looked at their facial expressions.

"Hi mom, hi dad. I promise we used protection-" She cut her self off by her and Dylan laughing.

"Well, if it isn't Dumb and Dumber" Holland mused as she chuckled a bit.

Tyler sighed, "More like...Drunk and Drunker" he said.

Y/n and Dylan looked at Tyler then eachother, then back to Tyler.
"Which ones Drunker?" Dylan slurred.

"My bloody head hurts!" Y/n complained as she lent on Dylan to stop herself from falling. Bad idea though, 'cause Dylan lost his balance which led the two to fall ontop of eachother.

Their noses were touching as the two giggled uncontrollably.

Crystal got up from her chair, "let's get them upstairs before they do something they might regret in the morning" she told Tyler and Holland. They nodded and got up to take Y/n and Dylan away from eachother.

Tyler guided Dylan out of the room as he shouted dramatically,
"No! My baby! Let me goooo" he stretched put his hands to try and reach for Y/n who stared at the wall as Holland and Crystal held her up by either arm.

"Stiles?" Y/n furrowed her eyebrows as she called, then giggled.

"I will see you in The Beginning, goodbye my love!" Dylan shouted from upstairs.

Everyone heard Tyler mumbled.
"Oh, for fucks sake, get into the bed!"

Which followed by Dylan screaming, then silence.

"Oh my shit, he killed him!" Y/n eyes widened in shock.

Holland laughed and said, "Tyler? No, he wouldn't hurt a fly" she replied.

Y/n looked at her, "Dylan isn't a fly. Unless..." she trailed off as she spotted a fly flying around the place, hitting walls and windows.

Y/n pointed a finger at the fly, "That's Dylan!!" She lept forward and caught the fly in her hands, making Holland and Crystal let go of her forearms.

Y/n stared at her hands that were trapping the fly. "That's Dylan. I've got Dylan in my hands!" She shouted then cringed as she thought, "that sounded so wrong and right at the same time" she mumbled.

She ran up the stairs, making Holland and Crystal call out to her, telling her to stop.

She got to the room where Dylan was as he drifted off to sleep.
She looked at her cupped hands, then to Dylan. "I know who this is!" She said. She pointed to Dylan, "that's Stiles" she looked down at the fly, "and that's Dylan. But how am I supposed to kiss you if you so small?"

She opened her hands a crack to look at the fly, not noticing it fly out of her hands.

Dylan opened his eyes, seeing Y/n, he opened his arms out to her, making granny gestures.
"N/n! Come 'ere" he said.

Y/n stumbled over to Dylan and collapsed ontop of him. She hugged him as he groaned. "I think your drunker than I am" he mumbled looking down at her.

The three others in the room looked at eachother, shrugged and left the room.

"I left condoms on the table anyways, maybe they might notice it" Y/n heard Tyler say to the two girls. Then she heard a slap. "Oww" He said through a giggle.

"You really think they're gonna go that far?" Crystal asked as the three walked down the stairs.

The rest of the conversation she couldn't make out.

"I'm thinking about things, I shouldn't be thinking about" Dylan mumbled.

Y/n rested her head on his chest, mumbling, "Same here"

"I'm thinking about making out with you" Dylan said.

"I'm thinking about getting laid" Y/n replied, causing Dylan to chuckle.

"We could do both of those, if you want. Tyler gave me the talk, right before you came in" he replied, smugly.

"Ohhh, that must of been awkward" Y/n mumbled as she felt herself fall asleep.

"Love you" she heard Dylan say, sounding sober at that moment.

"Love you too" she replied, then they both fell asleep.