Da Baby (Harry Styles)

Short but sweet.
Y/n is not very experienced when it comes to looking after a kid, but Harry has a few tricks up his sleeve to help her out.
Nothing to with with DaBaby, by the way
I just thought it was funny...it wasn't
Enjoy!

_______________________________________

Harry picked up the phone as soon as it begun to ring. Raising it to his ear, he spoke. "Hello?"

"Hey! Um, I need help!" Y/n's voiced exclaimed from the other side of the line, cries from what sounded like a baby accompanied her voice. "Please hurry!"

"What's going on?" Harry asked, confused as he stood up from the couch, walking to the front door, picking up his coat along the way.

"I'll explain once you get here!" Y/n answered, before hanging up.

Harry looked at his phone before putting it in his pocket, really confused.

_______________________________________

When he had gotten to her house, he knocked on the door. Within seconds, it shot open and Y/n quickly pulled him inside.

"Don't freak out or anything..." She said, Harry hearing soft cries. He walked past her, into the living room. His gaze immediately shot downwards to the baby sitting on a baby blanket on the floor.

His eyes widened. "Oh my god, did you have a baby?" He whisper-yelled.

"What? No! He's my friend's son. I'm not completely crazy" Y/n replied.

Harry crouched down in front of the baby. "What's his name?" He asked, slowly picking the baby up.

"Uh, Cody. Like from Star Wars" She answered, coming to sit down beside the two as Harry began to hum one of his songs. "He cute, but I can't stop his...." She suddenly heard silence. "Crying"

Harry smiled down at the month old baby, who had fallen asleep in his arms. He stopped humming. "There, he just needed a pair of warm and cozy arms to sleep in" He whispered.

"Well...that is until the other one runs down the stairs" Y/n muttered, already hearing said thing happen.

The four year old jumped down the stairs, each step thunderous. Y/n groaned in annoyance as the kid entered the room.

"I just put you to bed, you're meant to be sleeping right now" She said, gently taking the baby off Harry, surprisingly not waking him up. She looked up at Harry with a smirk. "You put Alex to bed. I've got my hands full"

Harry rolled his eyes at her before standing up and walking over to Alex. Harry picked the kid up and threw him onto his shoulder as the kid exclaimed then giggled.

"Come on, mischief. Bed time" Harry said, walking up the stairs.

As soon as Harry put Alex to bed, he silently went back down stairs and rejoined Y/n in the living room.

The TV was at a low volume so the baby could sleep but Y/n enjoyed his moment of peace as Harry sat down beside her on the couch.

She was feeling physically drained which Harry noticed. He gently took the baby from her, holding the child against his chest in one arm, while the other pulling Y/n to rest against him.

"Thank you" Y/n whispered before she fell asleep, her hand resting over his.

Harry smiled, pressing a kiss to her forehead before he continued to watch TV until the parents of the children got home.