"Tom, you scared the living shit out of me!" - Tom Holland

C/n = Country name
T/n = Town name
N/n = Nickname
F/f = favourite food

___________________________________

The Jimmy Kimmel show started as Y/n sitting on the couch, Jimmy behind his desk.

He introduced her then proceeded to ask some questions.
"So you from C/n, correct?" He asked making Y/n nod.

"Yes, I was born and raised in T/n, C/n" she replied. There was 'whoop!' from an audience member causing Y/n to look at them,
"Apparently he lives there too" she said as the audience laughed.

"And your living here now" he asked, Y/n nodding in response.
"Do you ever think of going back and visiting?"

Y/n sat back against the chair as she answered. "Yeah...yeah, I did visit about a year ago to see my family and I'll most likely head back again this year"

"It's been news that you're living with Tom Holland now after a few years dating, is that true?" He asked as Y/n smiled.

Y/n chuckled then spoke, "Well, it's pretty lonely in the house this last few months since as Tom gone away to Cleveland, Ohio because he's filing Cherry. So yeah, the house just doesn't have that homey feeling at the moment since he's gone but he'll be back in a few more months" she lifted her hands up dramatically, "only a few more months" she repeated to herself as the audience laughed again.

Jimmy chuckled as he looked over at the camera and winked, telling everyone something Y/n didn't know was about to happen.
That something...was Tom, who was backstage getting ready to surprise her.

"So, Y/n. How would you describe Tom in your own words?" Jimmy distracted her.

She thought for a second then spoke, "Something you can proably tell about Tom is that he is very misschevious. And when Haz comes around, the two are mental cases!" She said, making the audience laugh.

Tom got into a large present then turned to the camera, putting a finger to his lips as he tried not to smile. He closed the present lid over himself then the present was wheeled towards the stage.

"Well, we actually informed Tom that you were going to be on tonight's show and he has sent you some presents as a 'I'll be home soon' gift" Jimmy said as a massive present was wheeled onto the stage.

Y/n eyes widened in surprise but she smiled at the thought of Tom sending all these presents over just for her.
She stood up as Jimmy did the same.
"This is like the start of a horror movie, you know; That part right before the jump scare" Y/n commented, making the audience chuckle.

The big box was wheeled right infront of her before the stage hands walked off set and left it there.

"I don't know if it will fit in my car" Y/n said,, causing everyone to laugh.

'I'm Coming Out by Diana Ross started playing near the chorus part causing Y/n to turn towards the music and away from the box.

The box suddenly burst open revealing Tom as Diana sang,
I'm coming out! I want the world to know!

The loud noise caused Y/n to quickly swirl around, jumping back in fright when her gaze net Tom's.

"Holy-!" She felt a hand over her heart as the confetti from the box rained down on her. She mouth was agape in disbelief as Tom hopped out of the box and ran to hug her.

Her senses came back and she smiled, hugging him back like her life depended on it. The past few months were tough without him, so she wasn't gonna waste his time here.