Long Day - Tom Holland

Y/n lay on the couch watching Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man.

She heard the door open, and footsteps walk towards the living room. That's when she saw Tom.

He look like he was about to fall asleep right there, bags were forming under his eyes and he walked in a lazy fashion.

He lazily made his way over to
Y/n. Once at the edge of the couch, he collapsed ontop of Y/n, who groaned under his weight.

"Oof" she grumbled, then looked down at Tom, who had his head on her stomach. Her ran her fingers through his hair soothingly, causing Tom to hum at the feeling and relax.

"How was filming today?" She asked softly. He groaned in response, too tired to reply. "I'll take that as 'stressful'" she said. This time, he hummed in agreement.

Tom opened his eyes a little to look at the tv. "Andrew is really good at being Spiderman. I don't think I do that good" he mumbled, but Y/n heard him clear as day.

"Don't say that, Tommy. You're going to do so well for Far From Home, alright? You did the first one, and everyone loved you. You're amazing, Tommy" she replied softly.

He turned his head to the other side, facing away from the tv.
"Thank you, N/n" he mumbled into her stomach.

Y/n smiled, "Get some rest, love" she told him as she lowered down the tv volume. He nodded in response and quickly dozed off.