Pre-Schoolers ask Y/n questions

In this, Y/n is asked questions by 6 year olds in the new series(which I made up) of 'Preschoolers ask questions'

Enjoy!

_______________________________________

"Hello, I'm Y/n L/n and I'm here to answer Pre-Schooler's questions" Y/n said, sitting in a chair across from three 6 year olds.

One was a boy with short brown hair and big eyes full of curiosity. The other boy had ginger hair and hazel eyes. And the last 6 year old was a girl with blonde hair and rare forest green eyes. They were all adorable.

Each one held a card with questions they were ask writen on them.

____________

"Hey, you three" Y/n greeted as she sat down.

"Hello" the three greeted back simultaneously.

"My name is Y/n. What are your names?" She asked politely.

"I'm Stevie" the brunette spoke first.

"I'm Tyrone" The ginger said next.

"I'm Aria" the blonde girl said, shyly.

"Alright, hi Stevie, Tyrone and Aria. And who would like to ask the first question?" Y/n started. The brunette boy's hand flung up as quick as lightning. "Alright, I like the enthusiasm. Go ahead with your question"

She nodded for him to start. "What is your biggest fear?" He asked.

She paused for a moment, humming in thought. She obviously couldn't say her biggest fear because it could end up being his biggest fear and she didn't want that. "I'd say spiders. I do not like spiders" she decided to say.

The next question was asked by Tyrone. "Who's your celebrity crush?" He asked, making Y/n chuckle.

"Um..well, this is top secret so I'd have to tell you in a whisper" She beckoned  him to come closer and whispered a name in his ear. He immediately started giggling as she sat back in her chair. "Do you know him?" She asked.

Tyrone stopped giggling and shook his head, causing Y/n and the film crew to burst out in laughter.

___________________

"What...made..you...get...in..to..acting" Aria asked slowly as she had trouble reading the words, Y/n helping her to read them.

"It was my second cousin, Tom Hiddleston. Do you know him? He's Loki in Avengers" The three nodded their head, smiling. "Tom helped me get into auditions and he was the one to give me confidence everytime I felt like I couldn't go out there and act. And I'm very grateful to have him in my life" She answered.

Back to Stevie. "What's your favourite song?" He asked.

"Oh, I have alot of favourite songs. I do like 'As it was' by Harry Styles" She answered.

"Could you sing it for us?" Tyrone spoke up.

"Oh" Y/n chuckled slightly. "I don't think I would sound very good" she laughed. "I'm a terrible singer"

"Ah, go on" a crew member earged her in a teasing voice.

Y/n just laughed and shook her head.

___________________________________

"What’s the best compliment you’ve ever been given?" Aria asked.

"That I’m a good friend. That meant a lot to me" Y/n answered with a smile.

"What’s something you notice about someone when you first meet them?"
Tyrone asked.

"Uhm, probably their eyes and their accent" Y/n shrugged.

"What’s your guilty pleasure?" Stevie asked.

"Oh..." Y/n looked away from him while rubbing a hand on the back of her neck, awkwardly. "Um, probably dancing alone to classical music" she said, before looking at the camera as if that wasn't a true answer, as if she was hiding something.

"Are you more into looks or brains?" Aria asked.

"Well, there has to be some level of physical attraction and while someone’s looks may draw you in, their heart makes you stay" Y/n answered before winking at the camera.

"If you could switch lives with one person for a day who would it be?" Tyrone asked.

"Ooh, that's a good question. Uhm, I'm sure if I could name a specific person, but I’d probably switch with someone who is the exact opposite of me in every sense, just so I could walk a day in someone else’s shoes and gain an appreciation and understanding of their point of view. So maybe a male, much older, born in a different time period, maybe a different race. I’d want to experience life through their eyes" She answered.

"What’s a superpower you wish you had?" Stevie asked.

"Being able to speak any language fluently, like on command. It would come in handy when I'm traveling because I do go to many different countries when filming movies" She responded.

"What is the cutest thing in the world?" Aria asked.

"As in animals or humans?" Y/n asked.

"Animals" Aria replied.

"Oh, I was gonna say you three but for animals I'd say... Baby Zebras are the cutest animals in the world" She answered.

"Do you believe in second chances?" Tyrone questioned.

"Yes, absolutely. No one is perfect. But there’s a limit. Third and fourth chances get a bit ridiculous" Y/n answered.

"Who do you turn to when you're sad?" Stevie asked, with a small pout.

Y/n matched his facial expression, then answered. "Well, I go to my boyfriend, or my best friends or even my parents" She said.

"Who's your boyfriend?" Aria suddenly had a burst of confidence as she blurted out the words.

Y/n giggled. "That's a secret" she replied, putting her finger to her lips.

_____________________

"And that is it for the questioning today. Um, if you would like to see these three again, I know I would, they're so much fun to be around. You press the like button down below and subscribe to Buzzfeed. These three are starting up this; their own question series with loads of celebrities so join them in their next video. I think Tom Holland is up next, right guys? Spider-Man is gonna be interrogated next" She joked.

"Alright, enough from me. Thanks for having me, Buzzfeed. Bye!" She said before the camera cut off.