Anthony Gets Roasted At Comic Con - Tom Holland

Just beware that there's a few mistakes in this imagine. I switch from Y/n's pov to 3rd person so, sorry for that.
Anywho, enjoy!

_________________

"I need to watch this movie" Mackie said.

Tom looked at him surprised.

"You never seen Spider-Man Homecoming before?" Y/n asked Mackie.

He shook his head. Tom slumped back, he look like he trying to hold in a pout. The audience said a bunch of 'awh's.

Tom face lit up slightly and he spoke.
"I've never seen the Falcon- Oh no there isn't one sorry"

Mackie's jaw dropped. Meanwhile Seb and Y/n were bursting out laughing.
The audience had erupted in applause, laughter, and a bunch of "Oh"s.

Tom smiled proudly. He shook hands with Anthony. Tom turned back to look at Y/n's reaction. Her laughter had died down a bit with the audience. She smiled at Tom, which caused him to smile back.

She turned her head to the right to look at Sebastian, who was wiping tears from laughing so hard.

Few minutes later.

Some fans were asking questions about our charaters and movies.

Next up was a 8-9 year old girl.
"Hi, just wanted you all to know that I love your acting"

We all smiled and thanked her.
"Um, so my question is for Y/n"

"Shoot" Y/n replied with a smile.

"What is it like to kiss Tom Holland?"

The audience and cast members chuckled. Y/n replied, "Well, I won't go into detail but, I'll give one word; Magical"

Out of the corner of her eye, Y/n could see Tom was smiling as she said that.

The girl smiled and stepped down before standing back up again. "wait, I have one more question. It's for Y/n again. If you weren't an actor, what profession would you work as?"

"ooh um, well, I wrote alot of books when I was younger, but I never published them. So yeah, I'd love to be an author, If I wasn't an actor" Y/n replied.

The girl thanked her and stepped down, allowing a 15-16 year old girl to stand infront of the mic.
"Hi, so I have a question for Y/n and Tom" She said.

"Yeah, go ahead" Tom said from beside me.

Y/n nodded, telling her she was listening, and to continue.

"Are you two in a relationship outside of filming?" She asked.

Tom smiled and looked back at Y/n, to see she was smirking. "No, but I would love to have Y/n at least share her food with me" Tom replied.

Y/n chuckled in response. "Not gonna happen. If I share, you eat all my food"
She replied, with a smile.

Tom fake pouted. The girl at the mic and the audience laughed.
"No, We're just best buddies!" Y/n said as she side hugged Tom. Now he actually pouted.

"I do think though that you gotta be in a, comfortable friendship with the other actor, who plays your characters love interest though.To be able to make kissing scenes look alot more realistic"

This time a 15-16 boy stood at the mic. "My questions for Y/n"

"Nobody has any questions for me" Seb mumbled sadly.
Y/n placed her hand on his shoulder to comfort him, while nodding for the boy to continue.

"Eh, will you ever consider going on Lip Sync Battle?" he asked.

The audience chuckled. Tom turned to me, to see I was already looking at him with a smug grin.

"Nah, chances are, I would probably loose. I think Tom has the spotlight on the show anyways" Y/n answered.

The audience laughed, while Tom buried him face in Y/n shoulder.
Y/n laughed and gently pulled his head back enough to have him look at her. "So innocent" she said, pinching his cheeks.

Tom pouted. Y/n giggled and rested her forehead against his for a few seconds, then remembering that this is gonna go on social media, She gently pulled her head back and the two went back to their original positions.

After Comic Con interveiws were over, the four of us signed autographs. Then after a few hours  we headed home. We said goodbye to Anthony and Sebastian. Once we were in the car, with Y/n in the driver seat and Tom in the passengers, Tom spoke.

"Would you really not go on Lip Sync Battle?" he asked.

Y/n looked at him. "Do you want me to go on it, cause I can arrange it" she said with a smirk.

"I think you be good at it"

"At acting Sexy? Yeah I think so two"
Y/n laughed.

"I mean, you are already sexy so, go on that show and I'd probably faint"
Tom said looking out the window as we drove off.

"Aw, I'm sexy?"

"Very" Tom replied.

"I would kiss you right now, but I'm driving, and that's a safety hazard" She said smugly.

"You can wait until we get home then?" Tom suggested.

"Oooh yeah" Y/n replied, with her eyes fixed on the road.

"Do you think people are becoming more suspicious about our relationship?" Tom asked.

"A little bit." Y/n said with a sigh.
"but it's not like people are going to find out, right?"

"Yeah. Unless we tell them" Tom said turning his head to see her reaction.

Her brows were furrowed and her eyes flickered between him and the road ahead. "Are you suggesting, we do tell them? I mean, what if that goes horribly wrong? It could go wrong, and then it's all out in the world. I get sent hate, You get sent hate. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet" she said.

Tom frowned. "N/n, we're already getting hate. nothing's really going to change. Sure maybe the hate will get worst if we do say anything. But hate is just words you can learn to scroll past" he said to her.

Y/n sighed again. "Ok, I'll think about it" she said then smiled.

Tom smiled too. "Take all the time you need, ok?" he said.

Y/n nodded.