Chapter 21

POV | Ryujin

The girls had set out the bowls and everything. "Thanks, guys.." I bowed my head to them and sat down in a chair with Yeji still in my arms. The poor girl hurt her back and was just having a rough time period. I twirled some spaghetti on my fork and fed it to her. Yeji chewed and laid her head on my chest. "I didn't know you guys were this close now," Chaeryeong says.

I looked up at her and gave a small nod. "I'm tired.. do I have to eat?" I put my thumb on her bottom lip, "You're not getting out of this. I'm forcing you to eat." The omega huffed, "I wanna sleeppp.." I rubbed her lower back, "You can sleep after you eat, but you have to eat." Yeji sighed, "Fine." I chuckled and continued to feed her.

"Ryujin, that means you eat too," Lia says. Yeji kissed me all of sudden making my eyes widen. She slid some of the spaghetti that she had chewed up into my mouth. I didn't know if I should be grossed out or what but.. we.. share things now I guess. "Woah," Lia said. Yeji placed a noodle in her mouth and mine and started doing that love thing. Where you both chew and kiss. Well, that's what we did.

She pecked my lips softly, "I'll feed you." I was squealing inside. Yeji and I had a whole make-out session while 'feeding each other spaghetti'. I didn't know which taste I liked better, spaghetti or her lips. Mmh.. both tasty. "I thought we were gonna have dinner with the four of us.." Lia says. Yeji tilted her head, and pulled away, "So? I'm feeding my fiancée." I blushed, looking at Chaeryeong.

It's almost like we were thinking the same thing. "Hey.. let's include them you know.." Yeji says, "Lia wanted you to eat so I fed you. That's including." I chuckled, pulling her in a headlock, and said, "You're such a smartass." Yeji bit my arm, "Yah! I am not!" I took my arm off and said, "Yes you are."

"No, I'm not." She leaned in close to me

"Yes, you are."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"Am not.

"You are."

Our faces weren't even an inch away now. Yeji pecked my lips again, "Okay maybe I am." I pecked her lips, "Are you done eating?" She nodded, "Yes." I said, "Go upstairs, I'll be up in a bit, I've gotta little surprise for you." Yeji moved but groaned, "My back.." I stood up, still holding her, "I'll be right back then."

I took her to our room and set her on the bed. When I was about to leave she hummed, "Ryujin." I leaned my hand on the bed, "Yes?" Yeji intertwined our hands, "Don't be too long." I flashed a smile, "I won't." I pulled away and closed the door, going downstairs. "Well, what the fuck just happened?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Honestly, I don't know but I'm here for it." Lia laughed, "You love that girl huh?" Chaeryeong glared, "Where have you been?" Lia sadly looked down, "Sorry, I've just been.. hanging out with this girl who lives next door to me." I went back to the table and poured more wine into our glasses, "Well that's exciting." Lia slowly nods, "Yeah.. I guess. But what's more exciting is that you two are hitting it off."

"I guess so. Toast?" I put in my glass. "To becoming friends again and hopes to Ryu and Yeji falling in love," Chaeryeong says. I chuckled, hitting their glasses. "Cheers." We all drank. "Thank you for coming.. she's been stressed out lately and I was gonna try to distract with you guys and even though we didn't get to talk much, I still feel like it was better with you guys around because that may have never happened."

"Aww.. anytime," Chaeryeong says. "Alright, I love you guys." I gave them two kisses on the cheek and watched them leave. I hummed the song from earlier, "We fell in love in October, that's why I love fall.." I washed the dishes, putting the song on my phone because I couldn't get it stuck out of my head. It was our song.