Chapter 27

POV | Ryujin

I growled, "Hold on.." I said to Sana and Tzuyu. Why the fuck was there a girl grabbing my girl's throat? I immediately and speed-walked over, taking the girl's arm down, and gripped Yeji's waist.. but only for it to be... "Yeri?!" I widened my eyes. "Ryujin?!" Yeji huffed, "Oh don't tell me you two know each other.."

I growled in her ear, "Why was Yeri touching you?" Yeji pushed me, "Stop, you don't even care about me anymore." I blinked, watching her walk off. "Just leave me alone!" She jumped at a Halloween-dressed guy scaring her, "Yayyah! Get out of my way dumbass!" Yeji ran up the stairs, leaving everyone to stare at me. I pressed my lips together, looking down.

"I-I didn't mean to" I interrupted, "Shut up. I don't wanna hear it." Chaeryeong quickly jumped in, backing us both up, "Uh uhhh.. fiancée fights huh?" I pointed my finger to her, "Come near my girl one more time and see what happens." Chaeryeong pushed me, "Ryujin! Stop it!"
Shit was I just ruining myself now?

Damnit, Sana. She gave me a drink. I stumbled, trying to hold myself up. Chaeryeong pulled me into her bathroom. "What the fuck are you thinking?! We already have to be careful with this reunion thing! You can't get drunk!" I gulped, "Sana-" Chaeryeong slapped my face, "I don't care about Sana! Ryujin, you know better than this! It's like you're purposely ruining your relationship!"

She was right. Chaeryeong says, "I'm not gonna be here if you fuck this up." I closed my eyes, "I fucking hate Heejin." Chaeryeong said, "It's not just Heejin, Ryujin, it's you. Look what you've done already. You're making this harder than it seems." She punched my back, "Get back into it." I bit my lip, walking out with her. Yeji was back downstairs, standing with Lia.

Chaeryeong pulled me over to them and made me trip, falling onto my fiancée. Yeji huffed, trying to hold me up. Lia helped me stand up. "You're drinking.." Lia hissed. "I'm fine," I hissed back, standing up straight but ending up slugging. Yeji stepped away from me, being embarrassed by my behavior. "B-baby I'm sorry.." I tried hugging her. "I said leave me alone." Yeji pushed me again.

Lia tugged on my arm, "Stop it, you're making this way worse." I nervously bit my lip, freezing when I heard Heejin's voice and Hyunjin by her side. Oh no.. Yeji wasn't paying attention, she was busy looking over at the food. I bet she was hungry. I looked over at Heejin, giving her a look. Heejin motioned for us to come over. I put my arm around Yeji, "Let's get some food.." I chattered my teeth.

"R-Ryujin, what do you not understand about leave me alone and the foods not this way and-" She stopped, and stared at Hyunjin. Her mouth was still open and her body became limp. Hyunjin looked at her, "Boo.." She hissed. I blinked, perking my eyebrows. "Bae.." Yeji punched me, "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! YOU BRING ME HERE TO SEE HER?!! THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN HIDING HUH?! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME! ALL OF YOU!" She screamed, pointing at all of them.

"YOU NEVER WANTED ANYTHING IN ME, ALL YOU WANT IS HOW WE MET! 
YOU JUST WANT TO HURT ME DON'T YOU?!"

"N-NO BABY I LOVE YOU!" I cried, tears falling from my eyes.

POV | Yeji

"I'M SO STUPID FOR FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU! I FELL FOR ALL YOUR SHIT AND LET MYSELF BELIEVE THAT YOU COULD CHANGE THIS," I picked up a drink and threw at her, "AND JUST YOU, OVERALL. I THOUGHT I LOVED YOU, BUT YOU'RE JUST A PIECE OF SHIT! YOU'RE A SCAM!"

"I LOVE YOUUU PLEASE BABY!" Ryujin balled her eyes out, dodging my punches and arms wanting to hit her.

"BULLSHIT, WE'RE DONE!" I threw the diamond ring off, hearing gasps and screams from it.

"BABY!" Ryujin tried grabbing my arm.

Then another Halloween guy jumped out at me. I screamed, then noticing all the tears falling from my eyes. My heart ached.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Everyone tried grabbing me or pulling me. I sobbed, hating myself for doing this. I let her break my heart. She's just so fucking seductive with the "Sweet omega" She'll never change. I finally found my way out and ran. I ran for ages, trying to get away from all this. What did I do to myself? I should've been strong. I should've known this was coming. I did though, and then I fell weak.

I laid down on the grass, everything in my body hurting. "What now?" I looked up at the sky, seeing the stars. I did this with Ryujin one night. There she is again. Ryujin. I'm sick of her.

"It's pretty out here." Ryujin laid next to me.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed, looking at the other.

"Thought you could use some company."

I scoffed, "From you? The last person I wanna be with is you."

Ryujin nodded, looking at the stars.

I sighed, laying my head on her shoulder because it was there. Ryujin put her arm around me, and we looked up at the stars in silence.

I laid my head on.. nothing. She wasn't there. She wouldn't be there dumbass. I got up, looking at the field. "Do I just.. go home? No.. I can't do that.. both places wouldn't work.." I sighed, looking around.  "I'll just find a hotel," I started walking to the nearest light when I stepped on something. A gravestone. I dusted off the dust, looking at the name, "Kim Chaewon. Gowon.." I bit my lip, looking around.

"Why would they bury her out in this dump?" I looked around, feeling something grab my mouth. I widened my eyes, screaming, and seeing someone dressed in black. They put a rope around me and threw me in the back of their truck. I cried, trying to get out of the rope. Look what you did idiot. You're gonna get killed.

Author's note :

Anyone see that coming?