Chapter 9

| Time-Lapse | The next morning

POV | Yeji

I got taken advantage of.. again. Yeah, we mated last night.. again. What the fuck is wrong with me? I let that prick fuck me all night. That's why I woke up naked and my clothes were all ripped up, assuming she bit them. I needed to get out of here—wait no, I live here. And I don't have work today. Oh fuck.

Something caught my eye and that was that Ryujin wasn't in our bed or the bathroom or the closet. Where was she? Then sweet scents came to my nose. "Hm.." I licked my lips, getting up, and feeling that same feeling from the other day. I could feel how much she marked my neck.

I got on pajamas with a hood over my hand and slid my feet in my slippers. The scent got stronger as I walked out. I went downstairs, my whole body aching. "Good morning love," I got a kiss on my lips that tasted like.. cinnamon? Ryujin was making cinnamon rolls?! She put one in my mouth that tasted even better than yesterdays. Ryujin was fully dressed and everything. It's like last night never happened.

She backhugged me, whispering in my ear, "I'm sorry.. I never meant to.. do that last night.." I pulled away, going to sit down, "Enough, just give me the damn cinnamon rolls." Ryujin chuckled and put the plate in front of me. I could tell she felt horrible for what she did. But.. she couldn't help it. Wait.. why am I defending her?

Well, she's an alpha, and when she smells that scent, and drives her insane. It's not entirely her fault. Ryujin sat next to me. She looked hungry so I put one in her mouth. Ryujin showed her whisker dimples which made me melt. Nooo! Yeji! You can't fall in love with her, she's just gonna break your heart with that divorce!

I slid out of the chair and got a question, "Where are you going? We have a date to make up." I bit my lip, "H-how do you know I don't have work.." Ryujin stood up, "Your mother called me this morning." I felt like I had stopped breathing. I choked on the cinnamon roll and started coughing hard. "Y-Yeji!!" Ryujin rushed over to me, patting my back.

My face started turning blue and purple. Ryujin put me on the ground, pushing on my chest hard. "R-Ryu.." I managed to get out while coughing. Ryujin started giving me mouth-to-mouth CPR. I breathed in her breath she was giving and gasped for air, "F-fuck.." Ryujin moved my hair out of the way, "A-are you okay?!" I closed my eyes, starting to breathe hard, "Y-yeah.."

Ryujin hugged me, "I thought I lost you.." I rubbed her back, feeling this sweet care. Ryujin cared for me. She really did. "Woah.. y'all made up.." Chaeryeong walked in the front door. Ryujin got off me and helped me up. I leaned on the alpha, "G-get me water hon.." Hon? What the fuck? Ryujin quickly got a bottle out and lifted it to my mouth. Maybe she wasn't sooo bad.

Chaeryeong just watched this whole thing with wide eyes. "She choked.." Ryujin explained and put her arm around my back. I moved my mouth off it, "O-okay.." I said in a raspy voice. Ryujin put it down and stroked my cheek. I tiredly laid my head on her shoulder, still trying to catch my breath. I started to feel dizzy and then collapsed on Ryujin. "Woah Woah.. Yeji?!" Ryujin put her arms around my waist.

I couldn't keep myself up. "I think she's trying to give you a kiss.." Chaeryeong chuckled. "Ryeongchae! She's gonna fall! Help me!" The alpha then picked me up as I picked her up last night. Chaeryeong said, "Oh I think you two are bonding well.." Ryujin set me on the couch, holding my hand, "No, there's something wrong with her."

POV | Ryujin

Did I just fucking blow it? I literally made her choke with my cinnamon rolls! Yeji was still looking light-headed. I kissed her cheek softly, "Shh.. it's gonna be okay.. I need to get sugar in your system.." Yeji nodded, looking at me helplessly. I kissed her forehead, "I'll be right back.. Ryeongchae, watch her." Chaeryeong went over to her as I quickly went to get sugar.

I got a candy bar and went back over. Yeji coughed, "A candy bar?" I put my finger on her lips, "Shh.. don't talk, it'll make things worse. It may look funny but it works." Chaeryeong laughed, "I used to have to do this with Ryujin." I growled and held Yeji's hand tightly, trying to keep her warm. I put it up to her mouth and she bit it, looking at me for the next command.

I stroked her hair to calm her and looked at the omega. "Okay, take another bite for me.." Chaeryeong looked at me with wide eyes. I knew how to take care of someone. That's why I was a babysitter for years. I put the candy bar up again. "Good.." This was the first time I saw bare-faced Yeji. Her little mole and double eyelids and everything. She was beautiful.

It's like I completely froze from her beauty. The color was brought back to her face. So I stood up, and said, "Don't talk, and just rest here while we talk, okay?" Yeji gave a small nod. I kissed her forehead again, "I'm sorry.. again.." Yeji gave another nod. I bit my lip and went with Chaeryeong to the guest room since I didn't want her to hear our conversation.

"You're totally in love with her! I mean the way you look at her and care for her screams love!" Chaeryeong says excitedly. I sighed, "We mated last night.." Chaeryeong's eyes went wide, "I thought I told just to drink not that!" I rested my hands on my forehead, "She was in heat and I couldn't control myself.." Chaeryeong smacked my shoulder, "You idiot!"

"I'm an alpha! What else do you expect me to do?!" Chaeryeong yelled, "Well not that!" I rolled my eyes, "Thanks for making me feel better." Chaeryeong sighs, "Ryujin, just keep acting like you were downstairs, show her your nice and caring side." I nodded, "I will.. I will.."

Author's note:

Posting a lot so I can catch you guys up on the story!!

Thoughts?