Chapter 23

POV | Ryujin

I sniffed and felt the heat. I just put my baby in heat. "F-fuck.. h-hot~!" She grabbed me, putting my hand on her crotch, making me cup it and feel the soaking slick on my hands. "H-help me alpha~" Her little voice moaned. She's so cute, I love it.

"Not so fast," I took my hand off and climbed on top of her, biting her sweetspot. The omega closed her eyes, moaning, "A-alpha.. help.." I kissed her lips, marking them with my sharp teeth, ready to mate. I had been waiting so long for this moment.

She became still and paralyzed to my every touch. I nibbled her ear, "You're my omega.." I went to the next ear, licking her ear lobe, "Finally we can do this again.." Yeji shook, "S-sensitive.." I traced my fingers up and down her arm, "Yes, you're very sensitive to your alpha.." She leaned her head back, "D-do something.."

"No, I'm cherishing this while it lasts.." I marked her neck, letting my body dominate her till she's weak. She mumbled, "Best welcome home~" I lifted my hands under her shirt, groping her breasts, "Yes it is sweet omega, it really is.." Yeji put her hands on my ass, "A-alpha fuck me.." I picked up her legs, sliding off her shorts, seeing her soaked panties.

I ripped her shirt off and started kissing her body harshly, one hand behind her back while the other was guiding up her body. "F-fuck~! Mmhhh~ hmphhhh~! Ugh!" The omega's voice was music to my ears. My eyes turned red, my nails dug into her soft and weak body. I couldn't wait any longer, so I ripped off her panties. Yeji pushed my head down to her pussy, forcefully tugging on my hair. So we mated.

| Time Lapse | 2 hours later

She was laying on top of me and breathing heavily. I put the blanket over us and kissed her before nuzzling our heads together. "Did I pleasure you?" Yeji nodded and panted, "We need to do that more.." I smirked, "I agree.." I jumped, making our boobs hit when I felt something. "Ow.. what.." Yeji looked at me. I looked over her shoulder, seeing all of our pets.

"I'm sure they heard you screaming your head off. I mean it is Halloween." Yeji smacked my face playfully. I pecked her lips, "I love hearing you scream my name though." She kissed me, "I love mating with you." Was this a dream? Because this is all I ever wanted.

I cuddled her, and mumbled, "Me too." Yeji kissed my neck up to my ear, "You look so hot from this view.." I flipped us over, "I'm hotter from here." Yeji wrapped her arms around my neck, "Yeah." I was about to kiss her again when Hongsam bit my leg. "Ow fuck!" Yeji flinched, "Babe.." She smacked my shoulder, "Stop scaring me.." I hissed, "Your dog just bit me." Yeji leaned over my shoulder, "Guys go away.."

The pets climbed onto my back, "Y-Yeji help.." My boobs were getting crushed with all their weight, along with Yeji. "Too heavy.." Yeji groaned, trying to push them off. Hongsam jumped on my head and bit my hair. "Ow!! Yeji, get him off!" She picked him up and threw him on the bed. The cats jumped off and started biting Hongsam. "We need to close the door next time," Yeji says, looking at them.

I laid my head on her chest, and sighed, "Yeah.. I'm tired." The omega played with my hair, immediately getting me to close my eyes. "Goodnight.." I kissed her lips and then moved back down. Yeji nuzzled me, "Goodnight Ryu.." I smiled, hugging my omega tightly.

| Time Lapse | The next morning

POV | Yeji

I woke up, looking over at Ryujin on her side. She was naked and looked perfect. I mean Ryujin is just the definition of perfect. It's no secret that I've fallen in love with my arranged fiancée but I was still taking it slow. And.. I think she sees that.

I cuddled up to to her and snuggled her. Ryujin whined, "Baby let me sleep." She turned over. I put the blanket around her and got up, putting a robe on to go downstairs. I heard a meow and looked around, seeing a different cat. I kneeled down, picking up their collar, and seeing Ryujin's number and the address with the name, "Dal" I looked to see if it was a boy or girl and it was a boy. "Dal. I'm Yeji.. Ryujin's.. fiancée." Dal purred and rubbed on me. I chuckled, "Ryu is gonna be jealous. She only likes her scent to be on me haha."

Dal meowed and started walking to the doorway but then looked back at me, almost like he wanted to show me somewhere. I walked ahead, letting him take me back in the bedroom. Ryujin moved her pillow out of the way and looked at me with sleepy eyes and then down at Dal. I went over to her and kissed her forehead, "I didn't mean to wake you up.." Ryujin closed her eyes, holding out her arms, "Come here.."

I got on the edge of the bed and which Ryujin moved back and tugged on my robe. I got under the blanket and untied it. The alpha pulled the robe over herself, making us touch, and be just inches away from each other. I laid my head in her neck, "Hm?" Ryujin only laid her head on mine. This soft, warm, and loving feeling was new to me.

She kicked the blanket off us and pulled me closer. "Morni-" The door opened, making us both look to see.. I don't know who she was actually. "Heejin?! What the fuck?!" I covered Ryujin with my robe more and put the blanket back on us. "Oh my god! I didn't know you guys were.. yeah.." I whispered, "Who is she?" Ryujin stroked her hair back probably because it was messy so I ran my fingers through her hair, helping it look better.

"She's my friend, let my borrow your robe." I nodded, pulling the blanket over which made her take it off me and put it on herself. "Uh.. Heejin.. what are you doing here?" Ryujin got out of the bed and crossed her arms. "For the record, I knocked at the door for ten minutes but you never came.. so that's why I came up here, uh let's go out here.." Ryujin looked back at me, "I'll be back and we can breakfast in a few hon." I nodded, watching her exit the room.

Why does she always go off with friends without me? It's like she just gossips about me. I sighed, going to the closet to get another robe to put on. I kicked something and realized it was her laptop. "Shit.. did I break it?!" I quickly opened it to check, only to see a video of Ryujin pop up.

I gasped, quickly shutting it off when Ryujin grabbed my shoulder, "Yeji?! What are you doing?! Don't touch my stuff!!" Ryujin angrily grabbed her computer, "Why are you on my computer?!! It's mine, you know!" I bit my lip every second, "I-I'm.. s-sorry.. p-please.." Ryujin hissed, "Get out of here!" I flinched, running out.

She had red eyes and everything. I knew she was ANGRY. What was that video supposed to mean anyway? Did we fall in love? I didn't know. A million questions were going on in my mind. I heard the door slam from downstairs. That one girl was gone I guess. Ryujin stomped her way downstairs and threw the box of cereal at me. I blinked innocently, catching the box, and wondered why she was sooo mad.

"Eat." Ryujin said then slammed a bowl down in front of me along with milk and spoon. "R-Ryu.." I bit my lip, afraid of what she would do. "What?" She hissed. "C-calm down.. you're scaring me.. p-please.." Ryujin sighed, sitting next to me, and held her head, "I'm sorry.. j-just.. a few things happened.." I poured the cereal into the other bowl for her, "I-I love you.." Ryujin looked at me and then looked down. "W-what's wrong?"

POV | Ryujin

She had no idea that she would probably no longer be saying 'I love you' to me.

Author's note:

Add your thoughts and let me know what you want to happen for the next chapters.

I won't be as active since I have a job tomorrow and this is the last chapter I have to post so if I'm inactive, that's why.

I just launched my YouTube channel which is called Ryejicouple, to match all my social media accounts. Let me know if you want Ryeji moments!