Chapter 30

POV | Ryujin

I was sobbing on the ground, holding my head, "My sweet omega.." Lia ran over to me, "Ryujin, listen to me, you are not a quitter! Did you ever quit on me?! No, you did not! I was in a wrong mind back then and I'm sorry for doing that but we have one of the best friendships because you never quit on me! Did you ever quit on Gowon?! No! You tried everything and you're still trying everything to get her the justice that she deserves! Did you ever quit on this engagement?! No, you did not! Now listen to me Shin Ryujin! You are not quitting on Yeji! You are not!"

I screamed angrily and got up on my legs, I felt heat in my body, my eyes felt red, and I roared like an alpha. "I AM NOT A QUITTER!" I sped through the field, running as fast as I could, finally my inner alpha sparked. My nose was picking up all these scents but there was one in particular.

Hwang Yeji's.

⚠️Sensitive content ahead⚠️

I sniffed, and ran to the front, kicking down the door, and saw Hyunjin hovering over Yeji with a knife at her neck. I grabbed Hyunjin, throwing him to the ground. I stabbed the knife into his chest, watching the blood gush out. "YOU-" I stabbed him again, and this time he closed his eyes and mouth.

"Shut the fuck up! No one comes between me and my omega!" I dropped the knife, realizing what had just happened.

Man, that was awesome.

I then looked at Yeji who was sobbing and I could see bruises on her arms. I widened my eyes, the red going away so now I could see color. I hugged Yeji tight, stroking her hair, sniffing her sweet scent again. "You're not leaving me omega.." I said while my lip trembled and tears fell out of my eyes. I don't get emotional but she is always the one who sparks me.

Yeji shook in my arms, "Y-you saved me.." She wailed. I cried and sniffled, "Of course I would save you, you saved me. I never thought that an annoying omega would ever turn into this.. I-I really hope I'm not just a dumb alpha to you.." I furrowed my eyebrows, "Even though what I did was really wrong, even after all my friends warning me, I just wanted you to reconnect with your friend.. I hope I never hurt you in the way you described it.."

Yeji looked at me, "You're more than just a dumb alpha, Ryu. You're the love of my life, but I've been too stubborn, coward-like, and stupid to admit it. I'm the dumb one. I want to do this with you.. I wanna get married and be happy.. I don't just wanna divorce as soon as this is over or have a loveless marriage. I want you.."

My heart stopped.

I leaned in, "M-may I kiss you?"

"Yes," Yeji closed her eyes and leaned in too.

And this was the first time that I felt so much love and passion in a kiss.

Our heartbeats were pounding like they were alive and dancing to the rhythms of our kissing.

Our bodies pressed against each other like it was meant to be this way.

Finally.

This sweet omega will always be mine and that's how it's gonna stay.

Author's note:

Short chapter, only a few left!

Just came up with this so if it's bad or anything, sorry!