Chapter 31

POV | Ryujin

~

"Ryujin, any last words before Yeji is pronounced your wife?" The pastor looks at me.

"From the day that I met you, I knew that we were always gonna be stuck together somehow. I was so attracted to you and I still am today. And embracing it has been a... interesting experience to say the least. However, I've learned how to love throughout this journey. I've learned what it is like to receive love from somebody. At least the special romantic kind. I can't believe that we have made it to this day. I almost wish that we could do it all over again, like a trillion times but it wouldn't be the same. I wouldn't want to have it any other way. Lastly, I wish to have the best of a future with you... sweet omega."

Yeji was brought to tears and while I had some in my eyes, I fought it to make the moment very direct and memorable. The crowd of course gave the same response as Yeji.

"Beautiful. Any last words Yeji before Ryujin is pronounced your wife?"

"Gosh," She used her hand to wipe her eye, "I don't know how I can top that."

The audience laughs including me.

Yeji looked into my eyes, "Okay, Ryujin, I couldn't be any more thankful to have gone through this journey with you. I am so excited to build this company together and have true love behind it. It's going to really makes us proud of what we are going to accomplish. I also want to thank you for the several times that you have saved my life. And of course protecting me every chance there is. You are my hero and always will be," She then chuckles, "And it wouldn't be the same if I hadn't included calling you a dumb alpha in this speech."

More laughs.

The pastor looked at me, "It is time that you put each other's rings on."

I smiled, taking the beautiful expensive ring and sliding it on the omega.

Yeji did the same with me.

We then did as we were told.

"Yeji, do you take this dumb alpha to be your wife?" The pastor asks.

She chuckles, "I do."

The pastor turns to me, "Ryujin, do you take this sweet omega to be your wife?"

"I do," I blush. My dreams finally coming true.

"You are pronounced wife and wife. You may now kiss." He steps away.

I held onto her waist, kissing her lips, feeling like we were glued. Maybe it was just my hormones but I couldn't help but feel tied to the other.

I could tell Yeji was feeling the same way because of the look she gave me when I pulled away.

"Call me it," She mumbles.

"Sweet omega," I caress her cheek.

| THE END |

Author's note: Two years and I have finally finished this. I am so proud of this story and it is truly one of my favorites. I am so honored to give you the ending today. And while I am here, I would like to tell you about a new story. Very similar to this. It's an enemies to lovers trope and it will be releasing very soon. Thanks guys and remember to follow my account so you know when it releases!