Chapter 26

Yeji yelled, "YOU JUST WANNA HURT ME, DON'T YOU?!"

"N-NO I LOVE YOU!!"

A few hours before..

POV | Ryujin

"You look cute.." I said as I came into the closet to see her costume. "Thanks baby, where are we going?" I showed a fake smile, "Just a little party.." She nodded, eyeing my teeth. "You're just.. not gonna tell me are you?" I didn't know what to say. "What happened Ryu?! It's killing me! It's killing you! P-please just tell me already.."

"I did something, I shouldn't have, okay? Just know I love you.." Yeji's face turned pale, "W-what.." I gulped. "Did you cheat on me?!" I quickly answered, "NO! I didn't cheat honey, I promise." Yeji sighed in relief, "I believe you that time." I was so close to breaking down. I hate Heejin for this. HATE. I know what she'll do. I know she'll freak out. She'll yell at me. Who knows what will go down tonight..

I quickly walked out, grabbing my purse, "I'm gonna get some fresh air, okay? We'll get some food and then.. head over." Yeji nodded, looking at me. I went outside, stomping on my foot with my other one, "YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" Now that I bit her and made her howl yesterday, she'll never forgive me for tonight. Why the fuck should they meet? Why the fuck did Heejin persuade me? I'm stupid. I'm so stupid.

But she'll love me after anything, right? I hope.. I really hope so. I got shivers from thinking about it and shook away the thought, staying outside for ten or so minutes. "You ready to go?" Yeji came out the front door. I looked behind, "Y-yeah.." I got a text from the one and only Heejin.

Heejin: We'll come later on. Have her there early and let's try to make things right.

Ryujin: You better be right about this because I'm risking everything. I already made her howl yesterday.

Heejin: Ryujin!! That was stupid!

Ryujin: This is stupid!

"Why are you typing so hard?" Yeji said as she got on her seatbelt. I closed my eyes, putting my phone down, "Nothing babe." Yeji huffed, crossing her arms. I kissed her cheek, "It's been 1 month since we got engaged." Yeji softened her eyes, "Yeah, I'm glad we met.." I nodded, holding her hand.

Soon, we arrived at the party. I helped her out of the car and walked in, my stomach feeling sick. And no, it wasn't because of the food we ate. "Yeji, Ryujin!" Chaeryeong hugged us both when she answered the door. "It's nice to see you two.." She looked at our arms interlocked. "Ah, so you two are a couple?"

I looked at Yeji. "Y-yes.." She kissed me. I had been waiting so long to hear that but only for me to fuck it up soon. I hope I don't. "Come on, come on," Chaeryeong backed up, letting us come in. "Hey Yeojin! It's so nice to see you!!" Both of them hugged. "Babe, this is Chaeryeong's girlfriend Yeojin." Chaeryeong looked directly at me.

I knew Yeojin. She's been with Hyunjin many times, it just shocked me that Chaeryeong and her, we're dating. Apparently Yeji and Hyunjin were best friends back in the day, and then something happened and they now hate each other. Heejin wants to try to get them back to how they were friends before I met Yeji but.. I know Yeji. She hates lying, secrets, or anything, but recently she's been opening up to me.

She's okay when things come to me. I just hope it stays that way, especially for how long I've been trying to get her to fall for me. Now we were a couple. Yeji raised her eyebrow, "Babe?" I blinked, snapping out of my thoughts, "Ah yes, nice to meet you.." I shook Yeojin's hand. She bit her lip, probably knowing that Chaeryeong was in on Hyunjin and Yeji thing too.

Yeji put my arm back down, noticing that we had been shaking hands for a while. I gulped, looking down. "Yeojin!!" I heard a bright young voice, holding.. Lia's hand?! What the fuck? Is this the girl she's been seeing? "Woah woah, calm down babe.." Lia caught up to her. "Yuna-ssi! Oh my gosh, it's so nice to see you." That's her name huh. Yuna. They both hugged, making Lia stare at me. "Yuna! It's good to see you!" Yeji hugged her. Wait.. they know each other?