🧡🌾17🌾🧡

"Don't you think you are being pathetic? It was your choice."

        "Why the hell it is my choice? It was already decided. It was for his future."

        "Then why are you being so lovesick?"

         "A-CHENG!"

         "What? Its been five months and look at you." Zhoucheng scoffed irritatedly.

Zhoucheng received the text of Yibo but he was not shocked. That girl was always like this. She did not give nive vibe to him. He thought of discussing it with Yubin and Ziyi to plan as to how to reveal this information to Zhan. Zhan had secluded himself. His mind was a mess. There was a guilty and uneasy feeling lingering within him but he was not able to make out why. What was causing it? His condition was not hidden to anyone. Before Yibo would have settled his thoughts before anyone could see him at his miserable phase but now thongs weren't the same. He craved for Yibo and his company but what can he do now. They seperated on such terms that now he was so hesitant to even call Yibo. He knee Yibo might have changed his number and all but he was scared of asking it from anyone. In order to divert his mind he started working on different projects, particopated in every competitions even helped his father at Central Academy of Fine Arts.

        "So what if it is five months? What are you thinking A-Cheng? Its not because of him."

        "You really a hound gege. I know you are crying everyday deep inside. Since past three months I am trying to reach you and now I am finding you."

        "I moved out for my own convenience."

        "You know mom could provide you so much better then why do you want to live in such a cheap apartment. It does not fit to your standards."

        "You know Zhoucheng I am very sad

        "You know Zhoucheng I am very sad. Very very very sad." With that being said Zhan started laughing. It was not a loud laughter but something which could hide his pain. Tears rolled from his eyes. Zhoucheng gasped. His brother has been miserable.

For two months Zhoucheng, Yubin and Ziyi could not figure out how to reveal Xuanyi cheating on Zhan when one day Zhan himself saw the trio sitting and chatting something very serious ge tiptoed to find a photo Xuanyi kissing someone else. He instantly snatched the phone from Zhoucheng's hand.

        "How did you find this?" Zhan glared at Zhoucheng.

        "How dare you snatch my phone? Give me back." Zhoucheng growled and glared back.

        "Why is this in your phone?" Zhan immediately touched the back button to see Yibo's chat. He frowned. When he read the content he became pale.

        "Why did you not tell me?" Zhan shouted. He did not expect this to come out. That too Yibo has informed Zhoucheng! Not him? Why?