💚🏵23🏵💚

"The hell with you Cho Seungyoun! I told you you better be ready but look at you lazying out." Yibo was beyind irritated. Last week after reconciling with Zhan both habe been texting each other alot. Well majorily Xiao Zhan texting and Yibo replying but still both were talking to each other. Yesterday Xiao Zhan informed Yibo about upcoming project they had to arrange a small runway by Wu Fabrics.

Wu fabrics was a known designer brand which only serves in China and no where else. They had been highly recognised and reached but they always refused to work for models oyher than China though they do train and organise different competitions for nurtiring budding designers. This time they reached out XiaoLi Decors to arrange for one that would be financed by Wu fabrics. Xiao Zhan and Li Wenhan were told to spread the word in the town so Zhan found it perfect to meet up with Yibo. Little did he know that Seungyoun would also accompany him.

Reaching the restaurant gates Yibo and Seungyoun panted for air. He rushed here from the last stop to here. It was quite a long walk for them.

        "We need to finance a car." Seungyoun said as he gasped for air. Yibo smaked his arms.

        "House is more important."

        "But we have enough funds now to move out. The advances we received are enough."

        "Still we need to plan Youn." Yibo said. After getting to their normal breaths they bumped into someone.

        "I am extremely sorry."Yibo bowed and was going to rush in when he was called.

        "Yibo what a surprise! Mr. Cho you too."

        "Wenhan why are you out. Lets go in sorry if we made you wait." Yibo said.

        "Aiyo I am Seungyoun please call me that Wenhan." Seungyoun saod whole Wenhan smiled and nodded in return and gazed back at Yibo.

        "I am sorry but I am afraid I didn't get what are you talking about."

        "Weren't we suppose to meet today?" Yibo asked as he tilted his head in confusion.

        "Really?"

        "Yes Senior Xiao informed me that he wanted to meet us."

        "Oh! Then it might have slipped from my mind or his. So lets go then?"

        "Yeah sure."

The trio entered the restaurant and saw Zhan at the very end, sitting all alone playing on his phone.

        "What the hell Zhan why didn't you remind me? I don't even remember that we had appointment with Leos. It was luck that I ran into them."

        "You didn't tell him." Yibo asked confused while Zhan was in bewildered state. He wanted to spend time alone with Yibo but now it seems like impossible.

        "Of-of course I told him. He tends to forget things."

        "Yo mister. You are forgetful not me." Wenhan pushed Zhan inside and sat beside him ahile Seungyoun and Yibo sat together.

        "So you must be knowing Wu fabrics." Zhan said getting straight to the point. He did not wanted to continue this meet anylonger. What was meant to be his alone time with Yibo was now time for discussion.

        "Wow straight at point." Seungyoun exclaimed as he received the smack on his arm lightly while Zhan smiled to him stiffly.

        "Please continue. Don't mind him."