💗🍂28🍂💗

Yibo went back to his apartment only to see Seungyoun being cornered and caged between wall and Wenhan's arms. Wenhan was smiling while Seungyoun was blushing profoundly. Yibo shook his head smiling.

        "You know what Wenhan I have never seen Youn blushing so much in past two years than in these few days." Seungyoun immediately pushed Wenhan when he heard Yibo.

        "Oh really? I am glad that I have such an effect on him."

        "Wang Yibo you are a dead meat." Seungyoun hissed.

        "Ahh really? Who was it yest-"

        "WANG YIBO!"

        "Alright Alright, I won't say it. Well Youn can you go back alone? Zhan-ge wants me to stay with him.". Seungyoun raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

        "Zhan-ge?" Seungyoun said with a teasing smile and now it was Yibo's time to blush.

        "What?" Yibo asked seeing Seungyoun smirking.

        "Oh Yibo! My Yibo! You should know when to tease. Don't you?"

        "Alright I won't. So can you go alone? Will it be alright for you?"

        "Yes Yibo. I am not a weak person to get lost or bullied in the middle of the night. Be assured."

        "I have booked a cab for you."

        "I don't nee-"

        "Please Youn. I will be relieved." Seungyoun sighs.

        "Fine. What should I tell mom?"

        "Tell her I am staying with Zhan-ge. She will understand. Well I will call her though."

        "Hmm. Then good night. Close the doors." Seungyoun threw the keys to Yibo.

        "Alright then."

        "Well, See you guys then. I will also leave. I have not arranged my things so it is a mess. Seungyoun can I drop you?"

        "No Yib-"

        "Yes Wenhan you can. I cancelled the cab. See its done. Good night guys." Yibo showed Seungyoun his phone and ran away from there laughing. He entered Zhan's condo to see him busy decorating the table for serving food.

        "Psst. Zhan-ge, What are you doing?" Zhan flinched and looked back embarassed.

        "Its after a long time we are staying together so..." Zhan said while rubbing his nape awkwardly.

        "Alright then." Yibo said with a smile as he didn'y want his ge's effort to go waste. They both ate and talked alot. More like Zhan telling about various things and Yibo humming and adding his words like always. That night would be the best night after a long time for Zhan. He was so happy to be back as Yibo's best friend.

                    The next day all came and they had a great time at the housewarming party. Zhoucheng, Yubin, FanXing and Ziyi stayed for the night. They played various games till mid night until they all were exhausted. From the next following few days, things were busy for both the lads. Where Yibo was busy with Leos and Zhan was busy preparing for Yibo's birthday. Now that they were neighbours and were easily accessible, Zhan planned to wish Yibo straight at 12:00 am face to face.

Zhoucheng: "I am thinking of visiting Yibo at night at his place. I will stay by gege that way and will wish him."

Yubin: "Lucky you! I cannot come. A-Xing is going there too."