🖤🍀25🍀🖤

"Youn!" Yibo ran behind Seunyoun who was already at the end of the street. Walking fast.

        "Youn please wait!"

        "Yibo!" Yibo turned around to see Zhan and Wenhan rushing towards him.

        "Gege, Wenhan! Please speak fast."

        "Yibo this file-" Zhan said as he presented the file and Yibo took it, thanked him and again ran away.

        "We should not go behind them." Wenhan said.

        "But I am worried about Bo-di!"

        "Zhan I know but that Xuanyi has done a lot of damage. I never knew a person could be so venomous. Lets not meddle in their affairs."

        "Aren't they your friends Wenhan? Are you not worried about them?"

        "Fine then hurry."

After running all the way Yibo was finally able to catch up with Seungyoun.

        "Nobody. Nobody did ever made me feel so cheap Yibo." Seungyoun's voice was heavy and it pained Yibo to see his ever cheerdul and friendly friend this way. Seungyoun had never breakdown infront of Yibo in the past.

        "Youn! I know-"

        "No you don't know. I never felt myself so cheap. She-she- How poisonous could be one's word! I cannot beat her too. My mother did not teach me to beat females but that very moment I felt like taering UP HER SKULL!" Seungyoun yelled as he grabbed his hair and pulled it with frustration. Thats when tear made out of his eyes.

        "Why Yibo?"

        "Youn, I know nothing I would say would give you relief but know that I am beside you." Seungyoun looked at Yibo.

        "You know Yibo I never felt so lonely and helpless before she-" Seungyoun stopped, cleaned his snot and looked away. Yibo turned back to see Zhan and Wenhan standing there. He understood Seungyoun might have got embarassed. Yibo walked up to Seungyoun and held his hand.

        "You are not alone Youn. People may not understand, I do. We are in the same boat. Don't you know?" Yibo's voice was ever soft and calming. Seungyoun looked at him with red teary eyes. Sometimes when you cannot take out your anger you cry and thats exactly was happening to Youn.

        "She-" Seungyoun looked back at the two figures who were looking at him worriedly.

        "She *hic* made me feel *hic* like a real orphan. I *hic* never felt this after *hic* my parents' death *hic*." Seungyoun was hiccuping as he weeped.

        "Know that always Youn, Yibo is your family. I am your family. You are not at all alone. You are very precious to me. So don't be sad." Again tears rolled down as Seungyoun hugged Yibo and cried. Yibo himself became teary but his friend needs him.

        "Seungyoun, we might not know you that well but we know your kind soul. We are your friends. Don't feel so down." Seungyoun glanced at Wenhan who spoke. He nodded but continued hugging Yibo as he sobbed. Zhan also smiled at him gesturing him that he is also his friend.

        "Look at you now." Yibo pulled out from the hug and cradled Seungyoun's face on his hand.

        "Youn you might think these are false words but no. I am permanent in your life. The day you pestered me and the day you won my trust you became permanent in my life. You were everything back there when I needed someone. Its not the gratitude that is speaking. Well some of it is but I trust you Youn. Don't run away. Tell me and share your problems."