💛🍁26🍁💛

The next day Seungyoun was back to his normal self. Disturbing and irritating the hell out of Yibo. Well Yibo was annoyed but he was more relieved to see Seungyoun's mood normal. He did not arise yesterday's topic so as to avoid making him gloomy.

        "Yibooooo."

        "Youn, enough. I have already talked to the landlord. I will take you tonight after work."

        "Nooooo. Now. I want to go now."

        "No."

        "Yiboooooo." Seungyoun was in Yibo's cabin. He was sitting beside Yibo by dragging a chair much to latter's annoyance and kept nudging him to take him to the flat Yibo once mentioned. Seungyoun's whining came to an end when they heard a knock.

        "Woah Wenhan, what brings you here?" Seungyoun asks as he see Wenhan there.

        "Hi Yibo. Hi Seungyoun. I hope you had a great night." Wenhan said winking at Seungyoun who gets shocked at this gesture. He awkwardly laughs rubbing his nape while nodding and glancing at Yibo to see him smirking.

        "Is gege with you?"

        "No, were you expecting him?"

        "No, I asked casually. So?"

        "Soooo I came here with two youngsters. They wanted to do internship. I thought I would recommend them to you." With further plans things were discussed and it did not escape Yibo how oftenly Wenhan would steal glances at Seungyoun.

        "Well thankyou very much Wenhan for these interns. They were good. It would be helpful to us to take more projects."

        "Well you can help me in returning the favour." Wenhan says as he eyes Seungyoun and smiles who smules back.

        "Please tell us we would do anything if we could possibly do."

        "Alright then, one day I shall ask you." Wenhan said and bowed down and took his leave. Finishing the work and wrapping the day off Seungyoun and Yibo left for the apartment.

        "Mr. Wang, good evening. The apartment on the eight floor is now empty since you asked for that. There is a condonium too that is empty so what would you prefer?"

        "Thankyou Sir, but since we are two we would have the apartment. Lets go and check it out."

        "Youn?" Yibo asked as he felt a heavy wait on his body

        "Yibooo I love it. I love it. Lets move out immediately." Yibo chuckled at Seungyoun's excitment.

        "Sir, we will take it. Paper work?"

        "No worries Mr. Wang, I shall start the process soon and let you know. You can start with the furnishing stuffs." With the deal being set now Yibo and Seungyoun had their own apartment to live in.