💙🌸22🌸💙

The wind was blowing with a tinge of coolness in it. It wasn't cold that would freeze you up. The moon was like a ghostly-silver disc in the sky whose light was brightening up the whole surroundings. The streetlights of Beijing were twinkling making the whole surrounding surreal.

Admist the wonderful atmosphere two boys were moving side by side with a proper distance and tension brewing between them

Admist the wonderful atmosphere two boys were moving side by side with a proper distance and tension brewing between them. One had his jacket on his hand while the other has his coat on his hand. Both the men had there collars open and tie loosened. One was nervous as to what was coming while the other was in delimma how to start the conversation. Trying to start anyhow Zhan decided to finally speak up.

        "This is such a big achievement for you. I am very happy and proud of you."

        "It is. Thankyou."

        "How is life Yibo?"

        "Good Senior Xiao. Smooth."

        "Sigh* You haven't forgiven me Bo-di."

        "I have long ago forgiven you. Why would I keep bitterness in my heart for you. You did nothing wrong. Maybe it was me who-"

        "No Bo-di. It wasn't you. It was me. It was always me. I was so ashamed of myself. I loathed myself for whatever I did to you. As you used to do I kept myself at your place and I could feel how low I felt. As if my existence does not matter. How could it be so trivial for you Bo-di to forgive me?"

        "Senior Xiao, past is past. I guess you might be really confused during that period of time. You were my best friend. It was just that period, before you were always there for me. I also gave it a thought and I think I understood your dilemma. So i forgave you."

        "Then why are you refering me as Senior Xiao?"

        "I might have forgiven you but I cannot put my trust again in you like before. You have known me the best. I usually take time to warm up. Lets give each other some time."

        "That means we do have a slightest probability of going back to being best friends?" Zhan's eye twinkled in hope and Yibo chuckled.

        "If we work it out then yes. We do have."

At this Yibo could really see the stars in Zhan's eyes which were not present today the whole time. They were walking back to Wang's household.

        "So lets us start from the beginning. Hi there I am Xiao Zhan." Zhan said as his eyes wrinkled forming cresents on his face with a wide smile, stopping abruptly on his way and stretching his hands for Yibo. Yibo shook his head slightly smiling and held the latter's hand shaking it.

        "Hi there. I am Wang Yibo."

        "You are younger to me right? So now I will call you Bo-di while you call me Zhan-ge." Yibo hesitated for a bit. It was not like anything difficult but he did not want to address him. It bring back the old memories of his love which he has buried deep inside his heart with lot of difficulty. He still loves Zhan but now his feeling are not on surface but buried inside his heart and to not be in yet another vulnerable situation he could not bring himself to call Zhan by that endearment.