💟💐20💐💟

"Wenhan, what do we have today?" Zhan asks. He was currently at his firm.

        "A meeting with Valdona Leos. They have started a startup here. They wanted us to design the interior of their studio. They are really impressive. We have to put our all when they are believing in us." Wenhan said as he takes care of the piles of documents.

        "Hmm. But how are we lucky? They are new, we are established."

       "They have a really good experience. They have worked with renowned designers across the globe. They came back from London." This peeks interest of Zhan.

        "London? What are there names?" Zhan asks as he feels nervous suddenly.

        "I don't remember. Its very wierd kind of. Seugno? Seyoun? I don't remember."

        "Oh okay! So you want me to tag along with you or are you okay alone. I need to go to Academy today. I told you before." Zhan said arranging his things. He did not know why his heart beat fast. What was he expecting?

        "No you go I will manage. Bye" Zhan bid his farewell as Wenhan assured him.

                    Yibo and Seungyoun were now at the studio which Mr. Wang bought after careful inspection and keeping their budget in mind.

        "Wow Yibo!! Your father is just awesome!" Seungyoun exclaimed. They came to visit the studio and were really glad that it was at the main street roundabout and the studio itself was bug enough.

 They came to visit the studio and were really glad that it was at the main street roundabout and the studio itself was bug enough

        "Yes. I am surprised too. How did he manage to pull this off?"

        "Lets check it out then!" Seungyoun exclaimed excitedly. Yibo shook his head a little smiling.

        "You go. I will wait here for the designer. If he comes then one of us should be here." As soon as Yibo completed, he sprinted of to venture more.

        "Excuse me." Yibo turned around to see a man standing. A confident auro surrounding him.

        "Are you from XiaoLi Decors?" Yibo asked.

         "Yes. I am Li Wenhan. Partner in the firm. My other partner is not here, he has some work." Both the boys shook their hands.

        "Its pleasure to meet you Mr. Li. I am Wang Yibo. My partner is inside feasting his eyes for the studio." Yibo chuckled as he completed.

        "Oh so lets begin with our discussion then." With that being said both the boys sat down on the chairs, discussing about the various elemnets and equipments that would be required cor a perfect show. A while later Yibo received a call so he excused himself while Wenhan decided to have a look of the Studio.