💗🍂18🍂💗

Rushing through the corridors of the University a boy tried all her best to reach the person at the farther end of the staircase. She has to gurry or she would be late.

        "Yibooo!!" He shouted gaining the attention of the others as well.

        "Is he here?" "Oh my god, what is he doing in our department?" "Ahh he is so handsome." Murmurs could be heard from the crowd.

        "You could have come to me quietly Youn. Why are you shouting? Gaining unnecessary attention." Yibo said to his mate Seungyoun.

        "Why should I? We would be leaving soon

        "Why should I? We would be leaving soon. Let them treat their eyes till then." Seungyoun said as he winked his eyes at Yibo and the latter ignored and continued to trudge upstairs to the auditorium.

                    Its been two years and the time has come for Yibo to return the place from where he had come from. Back to Beijing. It was not easy for Yibo to settle down here. Given his poker face and cold personality, people thought him as a star. No one dared to approach him but he was always the talk of the town. Everyone knew him in the University for his exceptional looks and his phenomenal performance in academics as well as projects. Yibo also did few parttime jobs for saving purposes. He very soon became the heartthrob of the University. He received alot of love letters, gifts and many other things but he did not used them. He used to take all the letters to dump them in the dustbins and the eatables to people who need it. It also created alot of enemies. Boys whose girlfriends fantasize about him and egoistic girls whose proposal was rejected made his university life miserable when Cho Seungyoun appeared. It was 2 months after he arrived.

Cho Seungyoun was a proud juvenile gay deliquent. He was an orphan but an upright scholar. He was very good at his passion for fashion-designing. He used to fight alot with other but only for good. He would fight to save bullies, imposed drugs and extra. Seungyoun helped beside Yibo when he saw boys and girls bullying or ragging. Though Yibo refused his help, Seungyoun stood adamant. He was always there for Yibo. It was not only for the sake to keep the bullies away but also the fact that he liked Yibo. Yibo's auro, dominance, ignorance to non sense and standing up for right things without dirtying his hand attracted him. He was used to Yibo's ignorance and rejection. He used to take odd-jobs wherever Yibo took. Slowly Yibo opened up to him. Not fully but still he would reply and some times ask some questions too. They started partnering for various assignments and jobs. It was a year since Yibo came go London when Seungyoun proposed him aloud on the ground of the University. It was a sight to behold when Seungyoun sang a song for Yibo and proposed him to be his boyfriend.

A year ago

        "WANG YIBO! WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND?" Seungyoun yelled as he finished his song. The crowd was hooting. It was the biggest proposal Yibo got.Yibo was in dilemma. He considered Seungyoun as his mate and also the fact that he has loved Zhan with all his soul. Zhan might have not reverted his feelings but he held onto it. It was once in a life experience to be in love. Though it pained alot it was a beautiful feeling for him. He wanted to cherish it throughout his life. Yibo walked to where Seungyoun was and slightly smiled only for him to see. He inched closer to his ears.