Chapter Twenty-Six

As I woke up to Em on my chest I came to realize that it was time to get to the studio and I knew that Em was still in a mood because she wouldn't let me out of her side. If I was out of her line of sight for even one minute then she started to break down crying. So I tried not to make her anymore upset, and after we packed some toys, pull-ups, and her blanket we were on our way to the studio. 

After pulling into the parking lot I went to get Em out of the studio and she had a complete fit, and as I was trying to get her to calm down I saw Liam walk by and stop when he saw that Em was holding onto me and not letting go. "Hey Harry, what's wrong?" he asked. "She heard a conversation that Louis and I were having last night when he drunk called me at ten," I said. "Oh, what did she hear if you don't mind me asking." He asked and I responded with an "I'll tell you later." Then I started humming to get her to calm down. 

Soon I was able to get myself and Em into the studio and because it was my day for a solo it was kind of hard to get Em to let me go into the studio without her, the only way that she let me was if she got to sit next to the sound guy while I went in to do my recording for the day. I sat her down with our sound guy and he even gave her some headphones so that she could hear me singing. After they got settled and I was ready to go the music for "Girl Crush" by Little Big Town started playing. 

"I gotta girl crush, hate to admit it but
I gotta heart rush, it ain't slowin' down
I got it real bad, want everything she has
That smile and that midnight laugh she's giving you now"
I sing but I closed my eyes because I saw that Liam, and Niall walked into the room and I didn't want them to see how much this song actually affected me. 

"I wanna taste her lips, yeah, 'cause they taste like you
I wanna drown myself in a bottle of her perfume
I want her long blonde hair, I want her magic touch
Yeah, 'cause maybe then you'd want me just as much
I gotta girl crush, I gotta girl crush"
After singing this verse I open my eyes and smiled at Em because she looked so happy sitting there dancing around in her seat, I was so happy that she was actually happy. But, as the next verse started I see Louis and Elanour walking into the room holding each other's hands while Louis was carrying their son. I close my eyes so that they couldn't see how they were affecting me. 

"I don't get no sleep, I don't get no peace
Thinkin' about her under your bedsheets
The way that she's whisperin', the way that she's pullin' you in
Lord knows I've tried, I can't get her off my mind"
I then feel a tear escape my eyes.

"I wanna taste her lips, yeah, 'cause they taste like you
I wanna drown myself in a bottle of her perfume
I want her long blonde hair, I want her magic touch
Yeah, 'cause maybe then you'd want me just as much
I gotta girl crush
Oh I gotta girl crush
I gotta girl crush, hate to admit it but
I gotta heart rush, it ain't slowin' down"
When I was done I didn't say a word I just walked out of the studio grabbed Em, and walked out only to be followed by surprisingly Zayn.