Chapter Thirteen

We soon pull up to a small and cute café, it wasn't packed at all meaning that there was barely anybody here, this was the place that we have met up a couple of times to go over the music. We come here because it's off the grid and helps with "celebrities" who want to keep away from the fans for a while. Once I park my car, I walk around to the back-passenger side to get Emilia out of the car. "Dada, why did papa leave when he promised to play with me?" She asked looking very upset, and I was too because Louis did promise to spend the whole day with her before we went back home later tonight. "Papa had to go take his girlfriend, Eleonor, to the doctors because she's about to have a baby." I said as I was unbuckling her from her car seat, I then hear her sniffling, "Will papa love this baby more because he knew about it?" Emilia asked which in turn broke my heart. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her on the head, "Of course not baby girl. Your papa may not have known about you but at least he loves you. I know he loves you because he didn't have to stay. Baby, he could have left. But he stayed at Grandma's to play and get to know your baby. He loves you, and I love you too." I said pulling her into my arms. And with that there was nothing more to beside, I let Emilia walk into the Café while she held my hand, I saw Perrie and Jade sitting in a booth in the corner with a notebook on the table, I walk a little closer so that Emilia could see who was sitting in that corner. 

Once Emilia saw that her favorite auntie, that she barely ever got to see, was sitting in a corner she went running full speed yelling auntie. Once Perrie realized that an almost-three-year-old toddler was running at her full speed she jumped out of the booth and caught her little terror in her hands, "Emilia you have gotten so big since I last saw you!" Perrie said as she spun her around, peppering kisses all over the sweet girl's little face. "Auntie, Auntie guess what..." Emilia said once she was put back down and could get a bearing on being dizzy. "What Baby?" She asked after she gave me a big bearhug. "Papa's going to love me and his new baby all the same." She said so excitedly to which Perrie turned to look at me with a weird look. "She knows about Louis; they were at Ma's when I went to visit for my birthday," I stated to which she nodded finally understanding that Louis has come back into my life. "Just don't let him hurt you again, especially now that he knows about thins beauty." She says when Emilia was out of earshot, she went up to look at the cupcakes they had in the glass.

We soon got some food and had some notebooks down. Perrie had a line down but couldn't find any lyrics good enough to go with it.

Every time I see you, I die a little more
Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls
It'll never be enough
It's obvious you're meant for me
Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly
Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep
But I'll never show it on my face
But we know this, we got a love that is homeless

"ugh, why can't I think of anything that could go good with this?" Perrie asked. "Auntie Pez you got this," Emilia said. I then get an idea; I grab my writing notebook out of the diaper bag and soon come across the right page I then start to sing what I have written down while adding what Perrie had.

"When you hold me in the street and you kiss me on the dance floor
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't it be like that
Cause I'm yours
We keep behind closed doors
Every time I see you, I die a little more
Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls
It'll never be enough
It's obvious you're meant for me
Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly
Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep
But I'll never show it on my face
But we know this, we got a love that is homeless"

After that, the lines just flowed out of us and we finished it soon. We were now sitting around thinking about a name for it as I was flipping through my notebook looking back at what I used to write about, there were so many things in this notebook that was written about Louis. I soon come to a page with his handwriting on it that says, 'Be my secret love song?' "Secret Love Song," I said not realizing that I just named the song from something that Louis wrote in my notebook years ago.