Chapter Twenty-Eight

Soon the week came to an end, its been very difficult to not act like anything was bothering me because I was tired and in a lot of pain I was sick constantly and Em still wanted nothing to do with Louis so I had hired a babysitter to keep an eye on her. The recording session was over and to be honest, I felt more alone now than I ever have before. as everyone was sitting in the studio playing around and talking I walked outside and went to a spot that only Louis and I knew about when we were younger.it was a spot where we used to sneak off to, to have some alone time even before we became a couple we would sneak off and just sit here and look at how pretty it has gotten here. As I look around I see a tree with something very familiar about it, as I walked closer I notices it was where Louis and I once carved our inicals into the tree. Which really started making me very sad. As I sat here I started thinking about how everything has changed. Louis was meant to be mine, he was meant to be the one I ended up with and he was meant to be a co-parent all the time not just recently.
I was soon pulled out of my thoughts when I heard someone close by the flower bush on the other side of where I was sitting and I noticed that it was Louis and Liam. "What the hell is going on with you today?" Liam asked. "Nothing. I just feel like I fucked up with Em." Louis responded. "Well, maybe you fuck up with Harry more?" Liam asked. "What are you talking about?" Louis asked. "Of course you wouldn't remember because you were so drunk but I heard it and because I am responsible i know what he said and what he told you. you hurt him so bad, you hurt him bad enough for him to think that you didn't want him..." Liam was saying but was soon cut off, "I never said that I didn't want him!" Louis said very loudly then he whispered "I love him"
I didn't stay any longer after hearing that, I got into my car and left. The whole way home all I could think about is why they were fighting over me.