Chapter Eight

When Niall pulled me away from the fire, he noticed that I was crying holding mine and Louis's photo album from our relationship days. The photo album of all of our memories together, from when I met in the x-factor bathrooms, to the time we went on their very first date. To all the dates after that, to when we actually become loving boyfriends to one another. And, then he noticed that there were pictures in the actual fire.

"Harry, what are you doing out here?" Niall asked. "I want to forget! I want to forget it all!" I said crying even more. "What do you mean Hazza..." Niall asked looking very concerned. "I love him. I loved him so much that I picked up my life, ran away, and gave birth to our daughter without him. I have moved on to protect him, to protect all of you!" I screamed. "What are you even talking about?" Niall asked sounding very confused about what I was really talking about. "Remember Valentine's Day when Louis and I got a hotel room? Well, I gave Louis my virginity that night, but we also got into an argument which left me crying myself to sleep, all because I asked when we were going to start our future together, because I knew that I wanted s future with him very early in our relationship. I loved him and I left because I knew that my baby became the most important thing to me, she became my world as soon as I found out I was pregnant. I

 didn't mean to lose contact with you boys, I was only meant to be away for a few weeks until I got the courage to tell Louis about his daughter. But, that snake bitch got Modest to contact me and make me sign a contract stating that I would give up all contact with you boys or they would hold back on the album being released, no more concerts, no more studio time and it was all because Louis was my baby's father, that was the only reason I didn't call, text, skype, or come into any contact with any of you. I couldn't or Modest would run our lives, our band, our fandom into the ground." I said trying to get it all off of his chest. "So, I've been dealing with that bitch being around and talking dawn to Louis as well as the other boys for years now because of Modest?" Niall asked trying to clear the air. I just shook his head letting what Niall just said sink into his head. "What do you mean by talking down to Louis?" He asked. "Niall please don't make me ask again." I said but he kept quiet, "What do you mean by talking down to Louis Niall?" I asked scared that shit out of him because he hasn't seen me show this side ever, it's the side that only comes out when I am truly protecting the people that I love. Then it dawned on me, I still love Louis...