Chapter Twelve

It was our last day and Eleanor was just rushed to the hospital, nobody knew truly how far along she was but all we know is that her water broke when Louis and I were discussing plans for Emilia and him to have time to spend with one another, he's gotten braver with the idea of her, so we agreed that at any time he could come to visit us and take her out and I would bring her where ever he was when she had her week-long breaks at school, and he could call her whenever he wanted, now knowing my new number. But, in the middle of our discussion, I hear a bowl shedder in the kitchen and Louis and I ran to see if it was Emilia who likes to try and prepare her own snakes, it wasn't her, Eleonor was standing there with glass and water surrounding her. "My water broke Lou." She said and he went into a full-on panicking mode, "Go get the car, Gemma's baby car seat is in the garage if you don't already have one strapped in for your baby strap this one in, while you do that Eleonor gets changed into these, new clothes. Keep the car running and make sure you have a few bottles of water because you just lost a lot of fluids and don't want to give birth dehydrated." I said making everyone move around, meanwhile, Zak was in my room packing the last of our bags and Emilia was with Zayn, Liam, and Niall watching MTV Music dancing around the living room singing some songs.

Soon Eleonor and Louis were out the door and on there way to the hospital, I was in the kitchen cleaning up the mess, and my mom was walking into her house with a few bags of groceries, after I clean up the mess I wipe the sweat off of my face and my mom sees a distinguished black and blue mark on my chin that looks like a handprint, though she wouldn't say that.

"Harold! What happened to your face?" She asked. "What do you mean mom?" I asked as I put the meats in the bottom of the refrigerator, "Don't be playing stupid with me Harry Edward Styles, there is a black and blue mark right under your chin in the shape of a hand mark." She said slamming down a few cans onto the counter making me jump. Zak and I were roughhousing Last night and I ended up hitting the bottom of my chin on the headboard to my bed. My mother didn't say anything else, she just turned around and kept putting more of the groceries, and then I heard my phone start ringing. I look at the caller ID and smiled.

"Perrie, how may I help you on this lovely day?" I asked. "While a little leprechaun that goes by the name of Niall may or may not have spilled the beans to us along with 5 Seconds of Summer that you were in town for a little while and we were kind of in need a master songwriter to come help us write a song for our next album." She stated, I then look at Emilia because she just walked into the kitchen most likely looking for my mother who has been spoiling her with cookies, candies, and other types of sweet treats. "Emilia, would you like to go see Auntie Pez?" I asked which her whole face lights up.

Perrie, Jade, Jesy, and Leigh-Ann all know about Emilia because they were all I had close to the boys to talk to, when Zak and I first got together we would talk all the time but for the last two years he made it a rule that there was to be no contact with the boys of One Direction or the girls of Little Mix under his roof so we would mostly meet at a coffee shop or somewhere where there were very few people so we could talk.

"we'll meet you at the studio in fifteen just have to pack her a snake bag and we will be on our way." I said and she said, "see you soon then." After we hung up, I looked around for Emilia who was jumping around the house laughing and singing. "Zak..." I called out for him and soon found him in the living room on his laptop with a beer in his hand." "What? Can't you see I'm busy?" he asked. "I'm sorry just wanted you to know that Em and I are going to go grab a bite with Perrie. She called to ask for some writing help." I said as I grabbed some of Emilia's toys off the floor and put them into her own backpack. "Ok, whatever." He said brushing me off, so I just grabbed her bag, put on my shoes, and took her out to the car.