Chapter Thirty-Four

Are you sure that you are sick because of the drinks or because you are pregnant again. that question has been running through my head since Zayn asked me that question hours ago. I didn't respond, I picked up Em and went home where I just spent the day sitting on the couch curled up in a blanket watching moves with Em, and when she fell asleep I went into my in-house studio and started writing and singing a new song. 

"I'm like a crow on a wire
You're the shining distraction that makes me fly
Oh, home
I'm like a boat on the water
You're the rays on the waves that calm my mind
Oh, every time
But I know in my heart, you're not a constant star
And yeah, I let you use me from the day that we first met
But I'm not done yet
Falling for you, fool's gold
And I knew that you turned it on for everyone you've met
But I don't regret
Falling for you, fool's gold" 

and as I was singing I got to thinking, if I am pregnant then I needed to know how soon because I didn't want Zak coming backing and being abusive with me while I was carrying a baby. I then start thinking about who's baby it was, because I haven't been feeling good for a while now but I just pushed it off as nerves because I going to be singing with the boys for the first time in a while. I have been with Louis twice now and before Zak left we had sex every day. I just want what's best for my children. 

It was now or never, I walked into the bathroom and peed on the pregnancy stick and set it on the counter, and sat myself on the bathroom floor promising myself that I would do what's best for my children. After what felt like hours but was a few quick minutes I grabbed said stick off of the counter and saw what it said, and what it said shocked the hell out of me...