Chapter Thirty

As I was pulling into the office my phone kept blowing up because Niall was so excited because today was the day that I was announced to be back into the band and he was excited about it because he thinks that we are at our best when we are all together. I've also been very pulled away because of what happened between myself and Louis, though Louis and Em were growing closer and closer again. Today Em was going to actually spend some time with Louis after our meeting with management. As I pulled into the parking spot at the office and turned to look at Em, and see she's been snuggling into the stuffed animal Louis gave her back when I first was brought back into the band. 

When I get out of the car and went around to grab her out of her seat.  I feel like I'm being attacked when Niall basically jumped me, "today's the day!" he said and I could see the excitement on his face, I laughed and said, "I know Ni, I've been getting messages from you since five o'clock this morning." he just bounced around when he saw Em and she screamed, "Uncle Ni!" and threw herself from my arms into his chest. 

He carried her as we walked in together and I was actually excited as well. When we walked into the office Liam picked up Em and twirled her around, making her laugh, and soon after that Zayn walked in, walked over to Em, and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Seeing how they treated her like she was family made me feel like I was part of the family again, which made me smile, we were all sitting down while waiting for Louis and management. it was only two minutes before the meeting was meant to start when Louis walked in holding his son as well as holding Eleanours hand which made my smile instantly drop and I help Em a little closer to me because she was still tired, because it was early in the morning.

Before I could say anything about the fact that he brought her to a band meeting my thoughts were cut off when management walked into the room. "Boys, the videos look amazing and I can't wait to show you what they turned out to be." Marcus said grabbing the tv remote, soon Liam's face showed up, "Liam choose the sing Circle by Post Malone." Marcus stated and we watched the video and the edits that the editor made. and then they switched it to Zayn, "Zayn covered Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley." and again we watched it which was amazing his vocals and runs were always amazing, then Niall's song was on, he was singing Issues by Julia Michaels, and it was actually so amazing to be able to hear how much the boys vocals have grown with them as a person. the next person that was shown on screen was me and as ,y song was playing I looked around the boys to see if they approved and to be honest they were each poping there heads or tapping there feet. Next it was louis song and he's song suprised me by singing Hinder's Lip of an Angel.

"Well, my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on
It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words, it makes me weak
And I never wanna say goodbye
But, girl, you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel"

i took and looked away from the screen to look at louis now and i saw him looking at me, and i fot to wondering if he sang this song for me or if it was just coincidence. 

"It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words, it makes me weak
And I never wanna say goodbye
But, girl, you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel
And I never wanna say goodbye
But, girl, you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel
Honey, why you calling me so late?"

And as i was brought out of my thoughts i saw him nod to me ans give me a little smile.