Chapter Forty-Two

it was the last day of our tour and I talked management into letting me sing a song after Zara proforma, I am finally going to tell Louis how I feel about him in front of the whole world because I wasn't going to let him think that I was ever ashamed of our past, present or future relationship. We were now in our dressing room just handing out but when Zara was called to the stage the boys and I go off to the side stage where we normally would sit to watch our opener perform. She was singing her heart out when she started talking to the crowd, "Hello party people! I am so happy to be her performing for all of you, I know you can't wait for One Direction but, I have one more song for all of you! here is Uncover!" She said and everyone went wild! 

"Nobody sees, nobody knows 

We are a secret, can't be exposed

That's how it is, that's how it goes 

Far from the others, close to each other 

In the daylight, in the daylight 

When the sun is shinin' 

 On a late-night, on a late-night 

 When the moon is blindin' 

 In the plain sight, plain sight 

Like stars in hidin' 

 You and I burn on, on 

 Put two and together, forever we'll never change 

two and together, we'll never change  

Nobody sees, nobody knows 

 We are a secret, can't be exposed 

That's how it is, that's how it goes 

Far from the others, close to each other 

That's when we uncover, cover, cover 

My asylum, my asylum is in your arms  

When the world gives heavy burdens 

I can bear a thousand tons 

 On your shoulder, on your shoulder 

 I can reach..."

As she is singing, I watch Louis walk out of the curtain line from the other side of the state, holding a sign. we couldn't read it until the camera zoomed into the sign which stated, "I'm Gay!" the crowd went wild and before anyone could say anything Zara spoke into the mic while Louis smugly walked off of the stage, "Well thank you Louis for finally finding that confidence! Now before the boys come onto the stage we have a special treat for you, please welcome the one and only Harry Styles!" the crowd again went wild. As the crowd was dying down I was making myself comfortable on the stool. "Thank you Zara for that beautiful song, now I'm doing one solo song before the rest of the boys come back on stage with me." the crowd again blows up. "But, before I do that I want to tell everyone something,  I want to apologize for my disappearance, I left because I was in love with someone special and I still am but I was scared to show the world, and when I ended up pregnant I didn't want to ruin things so I left, but I want them to know how I still feel so, this is for you!" 

"Give a little time to me or burn this out 

We'll play hide and seek toturn this around 

All I want is the taste that your lips allow 

My, my, my,my, oh give me love 

My, my, my, my, oh give me love 

My, my, my, my, oh giveme love 

My, my, my, my, oh give me love 

Give me love like never before 

'Cause lately I've been craving more 

Andit's been a while but I still feel the same 

Maybe I should let you go 

Youknow I'll fight my corner 

And that tonight I'll call"

after I was done singing, I was brought back to the boys where I also found Louis standing right there but before I could say anything to him the announcer said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome One Direction." We start our set and soon I look at the setlist I noticed that there was one song that I wasn't told about being on the list. "And, now another special performance, we are going to be singing, They Don't Know About Us!" Liam said and song the music was playing in the background. I was so confused when Niall came and stood beside me and then turned me to look at the screen above my head which was playing a slide show if all of Louis and Mine Loveabler moment old and new, including Em, this slide kept playing while they continued to sing. 

"People say we shouldn't be together 

Too young to know about forever 

But I say they don't know what they're talk-talk-talkin' about (talk-talk-talkin' about) 

Cause this love is only getting stronger 

So I don't wanna wait any longer 

I just wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl 

Oh, they don't know about the things we do 

They don't know about the I love you's 

But I bet you if they only knew (they don't know) 

They would just be jealous of us 

They don't know about the up all nights 

They don't know I've waited all my life 

Just to find a love that feels this right (they don't know) 

Baby, they don't know about, they don't know about us 

One-touch and I was a believer 

Every kiss, it gets a little sweeter 

It's getting better 

Keeps getting better all the time"

 I was soon turned around to see that Louis was down on one knee with a ring in his hand, "Harry, I have loved you since we first met, I fell in love with you the moment I met your eyes. I fell more and more in life with you over the years and I didn't think that I was going to lose you. but I didn't just lose you, I lose three years without our daughter, I lost my best friend, I lost the love of my life, and I don't want that happening ever again, so will you do the honor of becoming my husband?"