Chapter Eighteen

I woke up the next morning to Niall running around happy for the fact that they got the chance to do a solo cover for BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge and then they will also be able to cover a song as a group. This kind of upset me because we talked about this from when they had Imagine Dragons on singing Taylor Swift's Blank Space, I was so excited for them.

"Haz, I can take you and Em home before we head to the studio," Louis said. "Thank you, Lou," I said going to grab Emilia's bag while he sat in the living room spending time with our baby girl. As I walked into the guest room that I woke up in but don't remember falling asleep in I started getting a little upset at the fact that this was my dream too, this is the reason that I also tried out for the X-factor, I wanted to make music, I wanted to be a writer, but I also wanted to perform. I missed it so much that I didn't realize that I started to cry.

I was soon pulled out of my thoughts when Em came into the room and asked, "Daddy why are you upset?" I then realized that I may have given up performing and music to spend time raising my daughter, to bring her into this world, and to show her that no matter what happens she can come to me, that she can come to her daddy. But, I lost myself on the way, I lost the person who loved music, the person who wanted to party and sing but most of all I lost the love of my life and the father of my daughter.

"I'm sorry, baby girl, I just miss being with your papa, I miss making music with my best friend as well," I say. "Why can't you daddy? if it's what you want to do you can do it, whatever you put your mind to, that's what you told me." Emilia said. "Since when have you been so smart, darling?" I asked. Then I really thought about it, why do I still need to give up on my dream of being with my best friends when I know my daughter is going to grow up to be an amazing person, and that I know the boys will never let anything happen to her, so why can't I rejoin the band. "Em go spend some time with papa I have to make a phone call," I said and she ran back into the living area.

I then pulled out my phone and called Simon Cowell to see what I have to do to get my future in the right place again. I want my daughter to be happy but most of all I want her to know that she never has to give up on your dreams.

"Simon's office how can I help you," his secretary asked,  "yes I am looking for Simon Cowell this is Harry Styles, I just have a few questions for Mr.Cowell that I hope that he can answer may I talk to him," I said into the phone. "Yes, Mr.Cowell has been expecting your phone call I will patch him right through and have a wonderful day Mr. styles." She said and then patched me right through. "Mr. styles what can I do for you?" Simon said and then continued, "I have been waiting for your phone call, seeing As we got the news that you've been around the boys lately. Modest! has called me directly to tell me that you breaking the contract and that you better have a  good reason. "Simon I want to sing again," I said before he could say anything else. Simon sounded puzzled for a minute Mr. styles you gave up your singing career to raise your beautiful daughter and now you want to come back into the limelight. You do realize that if any word of her existence comes out then she may be a target for all the anti-LGBTQ+ supporters to pinpoint the reason why you left the band." He said. "Simon I have given up The last few years of my life to raising her, I know that I will protect her and the boys will protect her," I said. "Then let me make some phone calls." He said.