Chapter Forty-One

it has been one wild week between finding out that the man that I was living with wasn't who he really was and there being a search warrant for him, also our tour is coming to a close shortly, and Louis and I went back to not really talking unless it had to do with Em or even the baby. Speaking of Em, we moved into our own place where that she absolutely loved it, she had her room as well as a playroom. I made sure that there was a spare room so that the baby had their own room. One day I woke up to the boys in my house trying to surprise me with a newly decorated baby's room and when I saw the finishing process I cried my eyes out, what can I say my emotions are everywhere. 

now it was a boy's day, Em was with Perrie and we were all chilling out at my house having a few drinks, besides me, playing a few games, and just having fun with one another again. I don't think that I have had this much fun with anyone in the last few years as I am right now. I sat there looking around smiling like an idiot when I realized that Liam and Zayn were getting their coats, "Leaving so soon?" I asked. to which Liam replied, "yeah, I have a date tonight and I asked Zayn for a little help." I nodded my head when I noticed that Naill was getting antsy in his seat after hearing that Liam was going out on a date. "I think I'm going to go too," Niall said but before I could respond he was up off of the couch and out the door leaving a stunned Louis and me empathetic, I knew all about Niall's crush on Liam it was quite obvious. 

After they were all gone I turned t Louis and started thinking but was soon pulled out of my thought by him staying, "Don't think so much Haz, you're going to give yourself worry lines that won't go away." to which we both broke out laughing. "I'm not the one who was married about what others thought of me Lewis!" I said making a joke but I guess he took it the wrong way. "Well, Harold... not everyone can be out and happy with themself." He then got up and walked out of the door.