Chapter Thirty-Two

When I woke up the next morning I noticed the massive headache and how tired I really am, when I got my eyes to work I saw that I wasn't in my room, so I looked around and saw my phone as well as a hotel notepad on the side table, I went to sit up and saw that I wasn't just naked but also that I had someone holding me down. I lookeded down at the arm that was holding me and saw the tattoos of the man that I have loved since I was sixteen. I jump out of the bed when it finally hits me that for a second time I slept with Louis and to be honest I didn't regret it. but when I saw the way that he looked at me I knew that he did. 

"What happened last night?" Louis asked me sitting up. "I think that we had a few to many to drink." I said as I finished pulling my clothes back on. "Wait what?" he asked shocked as hell. "We had a few to many drinks and ended up getting a hotel room together, you're naked, I'm naked, my ass hurts so the only reason behind that would be that we both had to much to drink and ended up having sex." I stated and then saw that he had a deadly look in his face, "Just because we have a past together doesn't mean you can take advantage of me when I'm drunk and try and get me back, I am engaged, happy with my family and you're not going to break me and then come back into my life to try and ruin my family." He stated. "your family?" I asked. "Yes, El and Freddie are my family." He stated which pissed me off. "Well then, I will go ad take care of our daughter because she obviously isn't good enough for you to consider family when she is the only reason that you and I are standing here talking, you don't know how many times I wanted to end it all, you don't know how many times I went on a binder and come home to want to end it all, our daughter brought me back from the deep end. my family did that," I stated and he went to say something but I cut him off by saying, "Save it Lou, I will see you when you show up to see Em, or I will see you at our next meeting, do not show up to my house unannounced anymore, do not call me while your drunk, and know that Em is up from seven in the morning to eight at night, do not call before or after that unless it is an emergency." I then grab my things and walk out of the hotel room.